Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaca de Dinero Cash Cow Jr. wants Rubio in the Alamodome Feb/4, - After that Cotto!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaca de Dinero Cash Cow Jr. wants Rubio in the Alamodome Feb/4, - After that Cotto!!

"I like to face Veneno Rubio, first classified and the official challenger and then fight Miguel Cotto, according to the plans of Top Rank"

"I have to meet the mandatory fight against Rubio, a fighter that has been disappointing in his fights in the U.S.... but he talks a lot and I have no fear"

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...box&type=story

WAR VACA DE DINERO JR!!

no mention of sergio, ehh??? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      no mention of sergio, ehh??? lmao
      Nope, just like Sergio doesn't mention Pirog,

The other guy that has a title that belonged to Martinez LOL!!

Comment

Rubio deserves his title shot,I got him beating jr.

Comment

Can't hate on Chavez. It's a legit fight.

Sergio should just go to Europe and enjoy barely beating the euro bums. Maybe he'll grow a fan base there.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Can't hate on Chavez. It's a legit fight.

Sergio should just go to Europe and enjoy barely beating the euro bums. Maybe he'll grow a fan base there.
            You know what that's a very good idea, he could be a star in Germany, they love their foreign fighters there, no matter what country are they from.

Sergio already has fought several times in the UK and Spain, I guess he went to the wrong market, he should have fought in Germany.

Or he could go to 168 and become a star in the US

Comment

Is he going to keep postponing every fighter he claims he wants to fight? Chavez Jr. is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
                Is he going to keep postponing every fighter he claims he wants to fight? Chavez Jr. is a bum.
                The Cotto fight has always been tentatively programmed for May of 2012, Arum said they wanted a tune up for Vaca de Dinero in January or February before the Cotto fight.

And the Rubio fight will be the that fight, and he will take the pressure out of a mandatory beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Rubio deserves his title shot,I got him beating jr.
                  If Rigoberto Alvarez floored Rubio and almost beats him, let's remember that Rubio was saved by the bell and Rigo blew his load trying to finish the job, and we know that spelled doom for Rigo the next round.

Chavez will have a great chance to do the same on Rubio... Rubio just doesn't have the chin.

Comment

Very even fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X