Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones accusing Danny Green of illegal wraps, and cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones accusing Danny Green of illegal wraps, and cheating.

Saw on another site (can't post the link) in an interview with RJJ that he says Danny Green illegally wrapped his hands, and he wants a fair rematch. Go find the interview, it's funny.

??? link or STFU

Comment

Ha it's true I found it on google. Roy says something about getting used gloves and that Green had adhesive on his wraps.

Comment

I hope it's some kind of a cheap joke.

Comment

Who knows, I'm still shocked Danny Green was able to beat Roy like that. But then again Roy did take way too much punishment in his fight against Calzaghe. Maybe it is time to hang-em up soon, but he needs to go out with a win. I mean I think some of us rated those wins over Shieka, Lacy a bit high for the fact that both those fighters aswell as Roy were past their best. Danny Green isn't past his best yet.

Comment

at least he's going out with class and dignity. what's next roy a dancing show?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
              Saw on another site (can't post the link) in an interview with RJJ that he says Danny Green illegally wrapped his hands, and he wants a fair rematch. Go find the interview, it's funny.
              almost 3 weeks later Roy?...and why the hell does Greg Leon charge for his videos?

Comment

As a fighter,I prefer Roy,but if he is accusing Danny Green of these things,why weren't they caught out? I have no problem with accusations as long as there is proof.It seems that there was some issue over wraps before the fight,but I cannot remember who was being accused,etc. If it was proven that he was using illegal wraps,then if Roy wants a rematch,he should get one-as well as devoiding the win for Danny Green....I just think this is a bit too late for it to come out-why wasn't the accusations a little sooner?

Comment

there were no excuses directlt after fight:

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
                    ??? link or STFU
                    How about learn to use the god damn internet and YOU stfu. You can't post links here to that site ahole.

Comment

Working...
                    X