Just rewatched Mayweather-Marquez: Marquez looked sharp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    i wanna see Mayweather-Marquez 2 on cinco de mayo
    I don't want to see it again. There's no point.

He won every round on my card last time after a 2 year lay off.

There's no need for a rematch but to be honest considering It's May 5th I wouldn't actually be suprised if it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't want to see it again. There's no point.

He won every round on my card last time after a 2 year lay off.

There's no need for a rematch but to be honest considering It's May 5th I wouldn't actually be suprised if it happened.

JMM might do a little better. I mean he just handled the #1 ranked WW why not go for the #2?

Comment

Marquez was a little bit faster then he was last night, but just as sharp.

All the work Marquez put in allowed him to come in bigger & stronger, but he did sacrifice his speed.

My opinion on the fight was that Pac gave Marquez too much respect and didn't take enough risks. I honestly think Pacquiao could have beaten Marquez decisively, maybe even stopped him but he didn't want to get caught as often as in the previous fights.

It might have been a decent performance of defense and ring generalship for Pac, but it wasnt what people were expecting to see.

I'll see how i feel once i rewatch it sober.
        Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 11-13-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

JMM might do a little better. I mean he just handled the #1 ranked WW why not go for the #2?
          Nothing in that fight has changed, unless JMM grows several inches in height and his arms also get several inches longer.

There is nothing he can do with the range Mayweather brings if properly used.

It would be the exact same fight, JMM getting beat up hitting Floyd a few times clean when JMM manages to get in range

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Nothing in that fight has changed, unless JMM grows several inches in height and his arms also get several inches longer.

There is nothing he can do with the range Mayweather brings if properly used.

It would be the exact same fight, JMM getting beat up hitting Floyd a few times clean when JMM manages to get in range

So why do people want to see Pac -Mayweather? If that fight cant be made, what fight is a better fight on cinco de mayo...

Mayweather is the champ, JMM just got robbed vs the #1WW, why cant he challenge the #2 WW now? People thought JMM would get sparked out by Pac, all the fans and all of the media. Why isnt he deserving on Cinco de mayo for all his mexican fans?

This is a perfect fight.

Comment

Floyd literally beats the piss out of Marquez ass 101 out of 100 times.

Comment

So why do people want to see Pac -Mayweather? If that fight cant be made, what fight is a better fight on cinco de mayo...

Mayweather is the champ, JMM just got robbed vs the #1WW, why cant he challenge the #2 WW now? People thought JMM would get sparked out by Pac, all the fans and all of the media. Why isnt he deserving on Cinco de mayo for all his mexican fans?

This is a perfect fight.
                Same reason people tell they kids theres a tooth fairy and a Santa Claus. Floyd should fight the winner of Cotto/Maragrito **** it. I'm sure they come cheap dealing with Arum if they decide to push the Pacquiao fight back.

Comment

This is a perfect fight.

I have seen Floyd fight JMM and there is no reason to believe a second go around would be closer or more competitive.

I haven't seen Manny and Floyd fight, so even though I am really sure what would take place I want to know what I think is correct.

Comment

This is a perfect fight.
                    Because Pacquiao is not Marquez, jesus...

Comment

Although i dont think floyd would do it out of the respect he has for jmm. If he fought jmm like he did ortiz. Jmm gets stopped but i dont think he would do that to marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X