Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike tyson Not Impressed with Fat Old Rapper Telling Him War Stories of Street Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike tyson Not Impressed with Fat Old Rapper Telling Him War Stories of Street Fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YBxEXI_fyE

lmfao mike tyson just their looking at him like "yeah okay"

a dummy with a huge ego

Comment

You owe me 2 minutes & 3 seconds back.

Usually I'm b^tching about mfers not embedding videos, but this time I think you shoulda saved your fellow NSB brothers & sissies 2 minutes & 3 seconds of their life by not embedding that video about nothing with some grey spots in his beard mfer talk like he's 17.

Comment

This fat phuck would gas out in 20 seconds

Comment

Is this the idiot that dissed Pac? This guy isn't even a rapper, he's just The Game's manager I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            You owe me 2 minutes & 3 seconds back.

Usually I'm b^tching about mfers not embedding videos, but this time I think you shoulda saved your fellow NSB brothers & sissies 2 minutes & 3 seconds of their life by not embedding that video about nothing with some grey spots in his beard mfer talk like he's 17.
            lol I thougth for sure mike tyson would have snapped when dude said something along the times of "EVEN IF YOU RAPE MY MOMMA" lmfao cause we know how touchy and angry mike tyson gets when you bring up rape to him.

Comment

Fat cvnt trying to rile up Tyson so he can get hit and make some money off a lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
              X