No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton email's...Anthony Weiner laptop had 2,800 gov't documents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    this woman is so intellectually dishonest (and just plain ol dishonest) it's alarming. wow.

Like talking to a lefty lounge poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I'm afraid not.

Why don't you go actually learn about what credible source material is, rather than just casually teying to pass off propaganda videos.

By the way, trumpnhillarysuck.
      What is credible source material then?

Comment

I'm afraid not.

Why don't you go actually learn about what credible source material is, rather than just casually teying to pass off propaganda videos.

By the way, trumpnhillarysuck.
        I would like to genuinely know, not being sarcastic here.

I pledge allegiance to no party or movement, and I am all for learning and progressing. If you could please point me in the right direction to credible sources I would greatly appreciate the insight.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          I would like to genuinely know, not being sarcastic here.

I pledge allegiance to no party or movement, and I am all for learning and progressing. If you could please point me in the right direction to credible sources I would greatly appreciate the insight.
          It's not a guy talking to a camera on youtube.

Credentialed journalists who have a strong reputation for objective reporting are a good place to start.

Better yet, books. I know, reading is hard; well sorry about that.

Comment

It's not a guy talking to a camera on youtube.

Credentialed journalists who have a strong reputation for objective reporting are a good place to start.

Better yet, books. I know, reading is hard; well sorry about that.
            Ok, I see. Thanks.

Comment

LOL at Hillary going to jail. You guys who talk politics all the time seem to have no clue how politics work sometime. Hillary ain't going nowhere. Neither will any high ranking R guy that did anything wrong outside of being caught with a dead person with a knife in their hand & even then I think that politician would get off.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                This part is NOT old news...

The conservative group Judicial Watch reported Tuesday that the State Department received the documents from the FBI after Judicial Watch sued the department when it failed to respond to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

And now that Hillary lost does NOT mean it doesn't matter anymore. Emails she destroyed ended up on that laptop and others including Hillary may also be going to jail. Things will surface when the 2020 Presidential race starts in 2 years...you can be sure. And now a recently released FBI email indicates that Comey's statement about the investigation was circulating among aides in two months before Comey announced the end of the investigation and his decision not to seek charges is going to open things up even wider.
                Obama is out, Hillary lost and what ever juice they had in controlling this is lost. It is old news

Comment

Weiner had 2800 govt documents on his laptop lol. I'm sure he had twice the amount of c0ck pics on his phone.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Obama is out, Hillary lost and what ever juice they had in controlling this is lost. It is old news
                    In 2 years the primaries will start...6 months later the Presidential race begins. That's when everything will resurface and be used to make the Dems look untrustworthy. It will just keep on giving.
                    Last edited by jaded; 10-20-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Weiner had 2800 govt documents on his laptop lol. I'm sure he had twice the amount of c0ck pics on his phone.
                      No doubt:rfl::rfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X