No announcement yet.

Who's the current poster boy of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
    The Korean Golovkin is the current poster boy of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
      A J for sure
      That dope dealing mummy won't be around long enough.

Comment

Don't included fake-ass play-wrestling.

****en ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          Don't included fake-ass play-wrestling.

****en ******ed.
          Just pretend you didn't read that line

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Too many people were booing to call him boxing's poster boy.

Plus

He's not good enough

Who's he gonna' beat?????????????????
            Well, he's going to beat the brakes off golovkin in the rematch...so that's a start.

Comment

Seems like it's Canelo here in the U.S./Mexico and Joshua in Europe.

If I had to pick any current American fighter to be the next guy to become poster boy, I think Spence has a good chance. Extremely talented offensive minded fighter with a lot of good fighters in or around his weight class. Plus he hasn't got in any trouble outside the ring that I'm aware of and he seems to be a good guy without seeming fake about it (some people think Joshua is kind of being fake in interviews and what not)

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Lmao that would be hilarious if Canelo or anyone else did that!

I understand when it comes to appeal and connecting but funny thing is he understands what you're saying in English but can't speak it!

Weird ****, but thats a nice list and why Algieri? Lol

I'd go with

Wilder
                Ward
                Kamegai
                Salido
                Rigo

Honorable mentions

Crawford
                GGG
                Dorticos
                Porter
                Estrada

Team 1 focuses on balance of getting people outta there with 1 shot, making it ugly and being able to dish and take it!

Team 2 focuses balance on finesse, skills, distance and taking it on the inside of necessary!
                Your list(s) is hella dope. It ****s all over mine, but my list is filled with bias, hence JCC Jr being in there

With regard to the bold, Algieri is a qualified nutritionist. Homeboy has a degree in that ****. He'll be able to tell us what food to eat after we've gotten our asses whipped by you and your list, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                  Who's the face of boxing now?

UFC has McGregor
                  WWE has Reigns
                  NBA has LeBron
                  NFL has Brady

Now that Mayweather has retired. Who's boxing's current poster boy?
                  I think Conor may have lost his spot as the face of the UFC. I'd say Jon Jones right now. Boxing, I'd say GGG or Canelo followed by Spence. Loma is the best but underappreciated.

Comment

Canelo. he's a three-time world champion in 2 weight categories, having control the Ring magazine middleweight title since 2015. antecedently he had 2 reigns as pugilist world champion, holding the WBA (Unified), WBC, and Ring titles between 2011 and 2013, and therefore the WBO title from 2016 to 2017. At middleweight he conjointly controls the white cell and lineal titles between 2015 and 2017.

Comment

Canelo for now until GGG beats him decisively in the rematch.

Then Golovkin will be the face of boxing for a few years until he retires.

Then either AJ or Spence will be the face of boxing for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X