No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Just saw the full video. I will wait for the other side to respond. Oscar is such a con artist.

Even with his supposed offer, he is still saying that it would in September of next year? How can you make a official offer that far out, while still planning for your cashcow to fight in December and may, where anything can happen?

If you're serious about the fight, you scrap all plans of intermediate fights. Nobody has been out of action, so no tune-up's necessary. If he were sincere, he would have chosen his words a bit more carefully and said: We're ready to scrap all plans for December if this fight can be made.
    Three writers have asked Loeffler about the offer and Loeffler won't deny it

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Have you ever tried to give an impromptu speech in front of thousands of people with no powerpoint or script to read from?

It's fcuking hard lol

I guarantee you'll say every vowel in the alphabet
      It's a lot harder when you're trying to come up with a lie. Believe me I've been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        And Loeffler still won't deny it

KEY WORDS: As soon as possible. Not September of next year. This isn't some Superhero movie that you tease with a preview clip while it's still a whole year away from being officially released.

Any offer that doesn't include the fight being made NEXT, isn't a real offer.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          Sounds like a new lie made up by the brass at Golden Boy. Actually, it is a lie, you know it and I know it. Stop playing stupid trying to create controversy were there is none.

Golden Boy themselves said they had a verbal agreement for next year but all of a sudden they offered them the fight a month ago? For what time of the year? May? September?

Couldn't be for December because that was around the same time they were trying to face BJS. Canelo credit has just dropped again. He got punked, gave his title away and got ****ted on.

I can write a book of the lies and excuses team Canelo have come up with.

One week he says this is his last fight at 154 and the very next day he feels great at 154. The guy is young and confused by the backlash. Loeffler doesn't need to say flat out no, the suggestion itself is laughable. No one believes this obvious lie, unless no one with a brain.
          A third writer just asked him and he didn't deny the offer was made

Comment

Just confirmed they did receive an offer but they think it's to small according to GGG's promoter

LOL

GGG TEAM TURNED DOWN THE FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by StevenAkaProek View Post
              Just confirmed they did receive an offer but they think it's to small according to GGG's promoter

LOL

GGG TEAM TURNED DOWN THE FIGHT
              How much did they reject?

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                KEY WORDS: As soon as possible. Not September of next year. This isn't some Superhero movie that you tease with a preview clip while it's still a whole year away from being officially released.

Any offer that doesn't include the fight being made NEXT, isn't a real offer.
                Wasn't Tom the one who said he wanted something in writing for the fight next september? Well he got an 8 figure offer in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  It's a lot harder when you're trying to come up with a lie. Believe me I've been there.
                  Well, I don't think Oscar is lying here for Team GGG have proven to be bidness men in the past.

But lie or not; standing in front of thousands of people you've never seen before in person and potentially millions online is down right nerve wrecking. To make matters worse doing it off impromptu, no script, no powerpoint, no paper?

I'd be up there with BG's sweating my ass off and you would too.... Stuttering and all

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    8 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      no less than 10million check out the post fight interview

Comment

Working...
                      X