No announcement yet.

What happened to Memo Heredia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Memo Heredia?

I thought Rios hired him for the Pacquiao fight. And Marquez look like sh.it against Bradley.

I thought a lot of boxers hired him as S&C coach.

Have not heard any news about him lately.

First, Rios hired Ariza for the Pacquiao fight. Second, there's a misconception that taking steroids turns you into a beast regardless of your skill level. Steroids are dangerous when they are in the hands of skillful and intelligent fighters. Marquez was on steroids during the Pacquiao fight and thanks to his skill he threw a crazy shot with PED power behind it and look what happened. Third, he is still working with Marquez but there are no fights in the horizon so we won't hear much from him.

Comment

I wasn't accusing anything. I'm just curious what happened to him. Rios hired Memo first then they changed to Ariza

Comment

His Peds are ineffective against slick boxer like Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingCasualFan View Post
          I thought Rios hired him for the Pacquiao fight. And Marquez look like sh.it against Bradley.

I thought a lot of boxers hired him as S&C coach.

Have not heard any news about him lately.
          He's just a strength and conditioning coach. You won't hear much about him by default.

Other fighters using him are: Jean Pascal, BJ Flores, Juan Manuel Marquez, formerly Jorge Arce, and formerly Brandon Rios.

Comment

Roidquez.

Great post man. You get green for understanding the Science of boxing. Manny hit this dude with bone-crunching punches way before the KO and he barely blinked. Smh. We all know that Manny is stronger than Roidquez but for some strange reason, on that night, everything PED threw, knocked Manny all off balance and what not. No way he wins without hiring Memo. He was also on roids against Bradley but it back-fired when Bradley got rocked but didn't go down. Juan thought because of the previous fight, Bradley would go down or be stopped easily. Karma is a mother. Now he's screaming rematch when he was clearly out-boxed but doesn't want a 5th fight against Manny. Hmmmmm, I wonder WHY NOT? Is it because Manny is now doing VADA which is more strict than Floyd's OST testing? Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Furthermore, Bradley said a couple of days before the fight that if he gets stopped, yall know why. Roidquez refused VADA testing.

Comment

Working...
            X