Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Carlos Molina isn't boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing. Had been looking for this fight. Green K.

Comment

Carlos is good just nothing to get excited about.I have him ranked 8th at 154lbs. He lost to Kirkland,horrible ref job,but he still lost and was down. He lost to the fraud,Lara. I did have him winning that fight even though it was ruled a draw.BTW Lara is awful.But with Molina...Everytime he has stepped up sans Cintron ,he has lost.He is a very good world class opponent at this time,nothing more until/if he gets over the hump and wins a major fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thad Castle View Post
        He's a great fighter, people just want to hate him cause he fought Kirkland the only way he can to actually get the win.

So basically people who hate him for that performances basically saying he should have went out their and bang with him and get knocked out.

Its called boxing.
        No, that's not what they're saying; they just weren't satisfied with watching one man hug another man excessively. That's not boxing.

Comment

Scored it 5-3 Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Scored it 5-3 Molina.
            Same here. What rounds did you give Alvarado? I thought he only won 3,4, and 7.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Same here. What rounds did you give Alvarado? I thought he only won 3,4, and 7.
              Same rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
                Carlos is good just nothing to get excited about.I have him ranked 8th at 154lbs. He lost to Kirkland,horrible ref job,but he still lost and was down. He lost to the fraud,Lara. I did have him winning that fight even though it was ruled a draw.BTW Lara is awful.But with Molina...Everytime he has stepped up sans Cintron ,he has lost.He is a very good world class opponent at this time,nothing more until/if he gets over the hump and wins a major fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Excibit A: Carlos Molina vs Mike Alvarado

I keep on hearing that Molina is a boring a fighter. I agree that the spoiling in the Kirkland fight was completely Carlos Molina's fault, but it's unfair to hold him to just one single performance. He even apologized for the holding and has kept his promise about not that fighting like that anymore. He's usually a very entertaining volume puncher. Molina is a type of fighter that's willing to go to war, and has done so in the past. The comparisons to Andre War and Bernard Hopkins just aren't right. Yes, Molina is crafty, but he's nowhere near the safety first type of fighter that those two are.
                  I've been looking for this fight for a while now thanks

Comment

last time i talked to molina, i told him i have yet to watch this fight. never was able to get my hands on a copy. thanks so much for posting it. i have to spread green around, but i'll shoot you some points in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      I don't blame Molina for anything against Kirkland, he did WTF he had to do to win...when your fighting a One-Dimensional Brawler/Power Puncher, why not take away what he does best with a few clinches

Not Molina fault that Kirkland allowed him to push him around

Lets be honest and give the real reason why Molina gets AVOIDED, it is because he was ROBBED against Kirkland and Lara, guys who are suppose to be top fighters at 154 seen that he outworked both of those fighters so that put the rest of the fighters at 154 on notice that this Molina guy is no easy win so now people are avoiding him and their using the "HE IS BORING" BS as a fukin EXCUSES to avoid him then they get the Networks to not have Molina on their Network so that their Top Fighters won't have to fight him so he has to go fight on Spanish Networks and on ESPN2

Comment

Working...
                      X