Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rich Loc says Angulo beats Canelo. I say Canelo whoops his ass. What do y'all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
    Talk and Vote....
    i think rich is probably right.

also think you're an idiot.

Comment

If Canelo boxes him and stays off the ropes he can beat Angulo. Almost all of Angulo's kos have taken place with his opponents being on the ropes. He needs a lot head movement as well. He also has to become the counter puncher in the fight. He can beat him but it's highly unlikely he whoops his ass.

Comment

Angulo KO 8.

Comment

Angulo, fo sho.

Comment

Angulo would get close and beat him to a bloody mess, Canelo has gotten this false impression that he is a power puncher, probably listening too much to the HBO broadcast team.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
              Talk and Vote....
              You know you are a bad boxer when Kermit Cintron can box circles around you....

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                You know you are a bad boxer when Kermit Cintron can box circles around you....
                you know you are even a worst boxer (canelo) when you would lose to the guy (angulo) that cintron boxed circles around

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  you know you are even a worst boxer (canelo) when you would lose to the guy (angulo) that cintron boxed circles around
                  Yeah you are beyond stupid if you think that Cintron is a better boxer than Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                    I dont know, Angulo has been gone so long and Alvarez is getting better daily. Hes improving substantially from fight to fight.

All I know is that I would love to see this fight get made.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

Angulo this, Angulo that, Angulo got whooped by bum ass Cintron.....

Canelo wipes his ass and KOs Angulo on the same day.....

Comment

Working...
                      X