Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It's Frustrating, Done All We Can To Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
    So basically AJ won't commit to fighting Wilder and DAZN wants to use him to sell there streaming service with no guarantee of fighting for the unified championship. He'd have to fight bums like Whyte and Chisora to help out Hearn while never getting AJ in a 3 fight $100M deal. So Hearn has got to try and get the wool pulled over everyone's eyes and has been running damage control because AJ won't commit to the fight and is looking weak by avoiding Deontay again. Thus all the racists have come out to call Wilder names and pretend they know what he is gonna say on Tuesday off of what a shady promoter has been touting to the media. No facts, no class and no idea of what you are talking about sounds about typical for the irrational boxing fan that thinks along a doomsday divide and not a common sense one. God forbid anyone wants to use the wait and see approach when the announcement is made on Tuesday.
    I'm no fan of AJ or Wilder but I do wanna see them fight and let the best Man win....
    But unless Wilder is getting anything near $100 million from Fox or Showtime then he's really a stupid, dumb motherfuccer for turning down that money from DAZN!
    Why would anyone turn down that type of money???? Like i said unless he's being offered similar money from other networks then he's an idiot! Fucc loyalty to Showtime or Fox! This is a business and a man has to do what's right for him, not the company!

Comment

We know Wilder isn't the sharpest mentally but I refuse to believe he can be so ignorant to turn down such a deal.

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder is about as old to me now as the 5 or 6 yrs we went through to finally see Floyd vs Manny.

Honestly, I don't care if the two ever fight. He said she said....smh

Comment

Here we go again. Hearn saying he shouldn't talk, yet talking all the same. So now, no matter what Wilder's decision is, no matter what the reason behind the decision, AJ fans and Wilder haters have all the ammunition they need.

If the deal is for $100M and includes Joshua fights AND allows him to walk away clean if Joshua doesn't agree to terms with DAZN for the fights by a certain date, by all means he should sign it if FOX or SHOW can't match it.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
            Idiots actually believe fast Eddie the 'promoter' lolol time will tell how good of a deal the 100m offer really is.
            Idiots actually believed Finkel . They agreed accepting 15 million flat fee on Social media and you believed they wanted to go through with the fight? Yes I believe Wilder would because he is a fighter but his business minded manager had absolutely no intention. He has been in huge fights and he would have been doing a client a disservice if he accepted but you are an idiot anyway so you bought the story. The fact is you believe what you want to believe. The funny thing is I never once believed Deontay was scared I even thought team Aj’s actions were apprehensive in some parts but I am for the very first time questioning Wilder.

A fighter doesn’t say there are enough fights within the PBC to fight for another 2 years. What champion even thinks like that?

Comment

It's so hard for Hearn to understand that Wilder, The Charlos, Tank Davis, and Errol Spence Jr., are committed to Al Haymon! He couldn't even sign Manny Pacquiao! You should've done the right thing the first time! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

So how is Brezeale being taken care of. Does he have a deal with DAZN set up? I have heard nothing on how the mandatory situation will be resolved if Breazeale doesn't also sign a DAZN deal.

Comment

Breazeale must be getting 6M$+ for fighting wilder because he could have forced it to purse and got that from DAZN (WBC=35%).

Comment

Hearns is full of Baloney

What a lot of baloney!!! Sorry Hearn the public isn't buying it anymore. Joshua has fought carefully cherry picked opponents and even then only when his management controls every aspect of the fight to give Joshua all the opportunities to win. You first cherry pick the opposition and control this by offering small percentages of the purse to any real threat like Wilder, Ortiz, Fury ect. Then you pick the location, the ring size and even control the judging behind the scenes. You'd think that would be enough but even then you require a rematch clause just in case the cherry picked opponent clips Joshua on his suspect chin. Give it a rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Here we go again. Hearn saying he shouldn't talk, yet talking all the same. So now, no matter what Wilder's decision is, no matter what the reason behind the decision, AJ fans and Wilder haters have all the ammunition they need.

If the deal is for $100M and includes Joshua fights AND allows him to walk away clean if Joshua doesn't agree to terms with DAZN for the fights by a certain date, by all means he should sign it if FOX or SHOW can't match it.
                      This is similar to the 50 million that Americans have been singing about for 6 months. “ how can Joshua turn that sort of money down” ... “ He is a coward definitely” for me Wilder tuning down life changing money is more of a head scratch because Financially and commercially he is not on AJ level so he should grap this opportunity

Now having said that if you live your life by a set of principles you may never want to do business with people you don’t respect. That’s on him. Maybe he doesn’t want to fight on Dazn or be tied down ? He fights Brezeale on Showtime makes 5/6 million and misses out on 15 million. That is his loss financially. It doesn’t come out of my pocket so who cares.

Albeit he has to make the AJ fight next. That is the only way I will give him a pass. They can do the joint promotion PPV on showtime and free for Dazn subscribers. Watch the amount of subscribers Dazn will get. Deontay can still be loyal to showtime but show a willingness to make the fight.

That Finkel is a weird character. Finally Hearn can not be blamed for negotiations being fruitless

Comment

Working...
                      X