• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude looks bugged out

Comment

Battle of the Nips!

Comment

Watch, he's gonna pull an Oliver McCall...Benavidez will get jealous and start railing lines in the ring. That's my prediction. Double DQ due to failed drug tests.

Comment

This could very well be Love's last fight. He might get beaten down too bad.

Comment

I'm not able to see this particular vid

but overall, yeah he's been looking glassy eyed all the time to me. Prob shouldn't be fighting anymore

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I'm not sure he even looks severely drained looks more like a methhead or something

Seriously WTFs up with him?
              Meh, he'll be fine. I refer to him as J'Leon "Hug Like I'm In" Love for a valid reason.

Comment

He doesn't look like he's in the best of shape. Worst thing about it though is the fact that he had more than enough time to train and he's expecting a baby so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't get up and train well for that really big opportunity.

Either way, he never had what it took to be successful at the top level and his chances are slim regardless of how fit he is, I just hope he doesn't get seriously hurt and maybe he can give Benavidez a couple of rounds of good work.

Comment

Been a Love fan for a while and he's had his share of ups and downs in the sport and outside (I presume). He doesn't look well AT ALL and my only hope is that his corner stops it before it gets bad or he gets stopped to the body.

I'm only saying this because he has a child on the way (very soon) and there's no need for him to be in an irreparable state with a child on the way....shades of Adonis Stevenson a few months back.

He looks cooked in the Quillin fight and NOTHING happened in that fight, but Benavidez won't take it light on him.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    It’s a result of sucking too much cawk. Of all the bums in TMT, he sucks off floyd the most, almost on par with Ellerbe.

How do you think he continues to get all these fights?
                    Yeah my thoughts exactly.

J Leon looks like sh.it from all those years of taking it up the ass and the AIDS is catching up to him, making him look weight drained all the time.

Comment

Lol I love how Duran gets into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X