No announcement yet.

The Boxing scene ALL Funny quotes in here thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boxing scene ALL Funny quotes in here thread

Devine has some corkers, but this one made me spit out my tea i was laughing so hard. I love the passion in the post.

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
    **** that racesis ass KKKovalev! He the one who be duckin Stevenson, then ma****as try to change things around to make him look good cause he white. **** that, Hopkins gonna whoop this slow ass bum, Stevenson woulda knock him the **** out. He think because Hopkins old he gona win. I cant wait for him to get sent back to Rusha wit all the other wack Youro pusssies.

btw feel free to add yours...

Comment

In my sig.....

Comment

this guy has to be a alias

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
        Now we know why GGG don't want it wit Quillin, he know he get his Borat ass knocked the fuuck out.. GGG be cheatin wit gloves and still couldn't put down Slowsado

GGG a hype job joke, Quillin murks his ass.

Comment

Thought this was funny.

Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
          Here's the issue with GGG and it stems from the same issue I had with Donaire prior to his title fight with Rigo -

Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans are predominantly superior boxers with more depth and abilities than all those hispanics and caucasians on Donaire & GGG's highlight real on youtube. When you face a brotha like Stevens who can box a bit and bang a bunch . . its a different world than where you're coming from as GGG.

Donaire had an afro-centric ephiphany against Rigo as well after being 'managed' through a series of opponents who weren't of the African Diaspora like "El Chacal"

GGG may have an afro-centric ephiphany early on against Stevens who presents problems as an experienced true middleweight and a power-counterpuncher that has a habit of knocking guys out inside of two rounds
          Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
          Honestly, I just call it as I see it. After reviewing a number of Donaire's opponents prior to his bout with Rigo I had a similar feeling. People on this very forum have commented that GGG has been managed and navigated throughout his championship run - I see white people.

Now I'm not saying I don't like white fighters or white hispanics/latinos, but I genuinely believe that GGG and Donaire have been apparently navigated and manuvered to protect them from Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans - just go to youtube and check their respective highlight montages.

Now I was proven right about Rigo when I made a similar post on this forum prior to the Donaire fight. I'm going to bump this thread on 11/3/13 if I'm proven right about my feelings for an upset victory for Stevens over GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Thought this was funny.
            Completely forgot about that.

I wonder which troll poster this one is now. Honestly, these people need to man up and post this ****** crap on their main account. Clearly they want to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              Borat ass roflmao!

It's so much funnier Because that movie killed me when I watched it

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                Borat ass roflmao!

It's so much funnier Because that movie killed me when I watched it

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Thought this was funny.
                  thats great, did he ever return after the horrific beat down the "white boi" gave curtis stevens?

Comment

Clearly one of those white people pretending to be black persona type of trolls. Nothing funny about it really. The funniest quotes come from Pacquiao fans. The way they flip flop on certain topics is just too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X