Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come the Superbowl winners were announced as "World champions?".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    because if you're best in america, you're best in the world by default.

americans are just better and matter more than everyone.

look at britain. rich country, influential country, economic power, military power..... still USA's beeyotch and lapdog.
    Still doesn't change the fact that the UK created the US, same system, same language although with different dialects and accents.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      these english fairies would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for us.
      Nah would have joined forces with the Germans and Japs. You lot would be speaking German or Japanese.

Comment

I saw an American pundit on BBC's coverage say it was the ''biggest game in the world'' before the match. That's nowhere close to be true, what about the WORLD cup final? Even the Uefa Champions League final has more viewings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The Ravens are the best football team in the world right now. Do you really disagree?
          Honestly if it was the best of 7, the 49ers would bend them over, everyone can see that. So no i don't think the Ravens are the best in World, i don't even think they are better than the Pats or Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The Ravens are the best football team in the world right now. Do you really disagree?
            That would be Manchester United, and they actually use their foot to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Only teams from the USA are allowed to compete in the NFL.
              you see any other team outside of america that's gonna beat the american nfl winner?

ditto for baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X