Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Was Beating Spence, But My Eye Went - At 100% I'd Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Why would people be mad? It's your opinion bro. A lot may disagree with you (as I would) but it's still just how you feel
    People are easily offended on here and go straight to bashing and name calling, seen things getting pretty RACIST in other threads regarding spence vs garcia!!

that said i think Black boxers at 147 are booming right now!! its been a good while since theres been a good number of black (entertaining) fighters in the 147lbs!! that said one of my favorite fighters is Keith thurman but it looks like he has a loss coming real soon.

Comment

Actually that is true. Spence looked foolish and amateurish in early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Was a clear headbutt that broke Brooks eye. Brook was winning until that happened.

LOL....wasn't winning. brook got broke.

Comment

Come on. Brook had his chance.

Comment

I think the story would've been a different if Brook hadn't dropped down 2 divisions and it being his first fight back after surgery and a beating against GGG. Spence got him at the best time no doubt.

That said, i still think Spence may have still been the only Welterweight at the time that could've made those things show in Brook. So he deserves credit.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Poor guy. Suffered severe mental and physical trauma from Gennady, even lightweight Mikey looked better and didnt go down once. Golovkin ruins careers.
              Mikey looked better than Brook fighting Spence???
              Or what exactly are you saying??

Comment

Read a post where a guy says that the eye socket was broken by a headbutt and Brook was winning until that happened. Can someone tell me what round that was? I recall Carl Froch saying he believed Brook swept the early rounds but that Spence took over the fight and had won every round since.

Comment

He wasn't 100% for that fight but still took it. Why would you do that? That means you'll go into another fight not at 100% lol lame excuses

Comment

Mikey didn't stand a chance from the beginning as Spence is too big and had long arms so he could never get close a bit like tyson fury who keeps you away with his tactics that favour the bigger guy. Would love to see Spence fight someone bigger and see how he copes as I have a feeling the tables will be turned so best he beats on smaller guys/mediocre fighters for a while before getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Actually that is true. Spence looked foolish and amateurish in early rounds.
                      No he didn't, he looked stronger than brook in the early rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X