No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    GGG made about $200 million probably when it's all said and done. Are you OK buddy? Does that hurt you? And he is probably the GOAT at MW. And your bum dumb.ass has the nerve to try and hate on him. You low IQ dumb.ass. Can't even spell or write correct sentences and you have the nerve to try and act smarter than people. What a ****.ing dumbass.
    GGG is the GOAT

Gayest Of All Time!

Comment

GGG is head and shoulders above Ward lol. Ward was a protected bum who eeked out decisions in his own backyard.

If Ward was from another country, no one would know who he was. GGG made his own way because he was great. Don't ever try and put Ward's fraudulent as.s in the same sentence as a real ATG like GGG.

One of those guys - GGG, would have been great regardless. The other was manufactured to give people like you someone to root for you little ****i.ng bum lol.

Can't even spell and write in complete sentences and trying to act like you're smarter than people!!! Lol that is rich man. Your IQ is probably like 65 lol.

Check this video of Monzon. If you think that guy beats GGG you're even dumber than I thought.

GGG is the GOAT at MW more than likely and that is a hell of a career. Hate all you want but those are the facts.

Btw - people quote punch stats because that's how fights are scored you dumb.ass. Usually the guy who lands more punches in a round wins. GGG outlanded Canelo and Jacobs in 27/33 rounds. You can try and hate on that if you want to, but to refuse to acknowledge his success in those fights, I mean you're just a complete dumb.ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhUGbzsx0S8

you are an absolute fkn muppet

you literally would not know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

Ward is a phenom..... PROVEN..... DECORATED..... UNBEATEN..... a truly great fighter

Golovkin is an underachiever without a signature win

that was an absurd thing to say, I do not take you seriously

I think you are probably TonyGE's alt

and there you go, right on cue..... trashing PROVEN GREAT fighters, to elevate a hypejob who was unwilling to elevate himself

horrible fanbase

Comment

I'm your daddy. I know you never met me but here I am. Do me a favor son and read a ****.ing book, you're embarrassing me.

Vanes is a pretty good fighter for sure. And he is GGG's 13th or so best win. And the best win of very good great fighters, Lara, Charlo, and Andrade.

Since you hate on GGG so much, I don't want to ever hear you mention anyone of those guys as anything more than what you view Vanes as. Vanes is GGG's 13th best win. Let that sink in son.

Like how the fu.ck can you hate on GGG when Vanes is his 13th best win lol. And you have the nerve to try and hype up the Laras Charlos and Andrades of the world but hate on GGG. You are a fuc,king moron son.

Lara, Charlo, Andrade..... are not great fighters kid

btw, Golovkin flatly refused to fight Lara and Charlo

why would you try to brag about guys that lil'G avoided?

first you said those guys were great, then you said they were over-hyped lol..... you are just another silly G-fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          You’ve really lost your everlasting mind if you even had one from the start anyways!

You ggg fanatics never learn even when your hero was gifted a decision against Jacobs, a man y’all called a chinny bum and then got gifted a draw against Canelo after being outboxed and landing nothing but jabs and then getting walked down Mexican style by the smaller man who rearranged ggg’s face to the point we thought he look like a zombie!

Hagler would’ve lit ggg up, ggg comes forward with a hard jab which Hagler would’ve parried and then make it an inside fight where ggg is weak at!

You think a natural
          Middleweight like Hagler can’t walk ggg down but a smaller man in Canelo who did it in the rematch can’t? Lmao

There should be a button here to find you ggg fanatics IP address and delete you guys permanently off commenting on boxing sites cuz you guys are the definition and epitome of fanboys!

Keep continuing to be suckered by a man who sold out his own Kazakhstan style for Mexican cuz of money yet he went on and on about how he’s a real fighter and isn’t a businessman! Lol

Big drama show my áśś, more like Big Business Show!

Ggg waited in a dead division in his prime for years for a smaller guy with a name to fight him and when it happened he got outboxed once and then got hit with combos all night in the rematch by a guy y’all sweared was gonna get killed by ggg!

Y’all ggg fanatics are just as bad as prime Pacquiao fans and AJ fans, beyond delusional and likely grown áśś virgin men who rarely leave their houses unless to get knockoff ggg merchandise!

I’ve killed off
          Many of you fanatics and you’re not the exception, nothing will change the fact your idol is just like most of them, a fraud who didn’t deserve to be on the pound for pound list for beating bin collectors and guys on house arrest!

Tell your hero to stop ducking Andrade and earn your spot
          Back into a Canelo cashout!
          Lololololololol this is where all the GGG haters just expose themselves as biased irrational haters. If GGG clearly wins by decision - you say the other guy won lol. If he KOs a guy, all of a sudden that guy is a bum lol. It's hilarious really. And also illustrative of the fact that no matter what he did or does in his career, some people will give him 0 credit. So I am glad he is making big money now, maybe around $200 million, he deserves it. ATG at MW and member of the 9 figure club to boot!
          Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-18-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            GGG is the GOAT

Gayest Of All Time!
            Man y'all must be like 15 years old lol. Why do I even waste my time with you kids lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you are an absolute fkn muppet

you literally would not know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

Ward is a phenom..... PROVEN..... DECORATED..... UNBEATEN..... a truly great fighter

Golovkin is an underachiever without a signature win

that was an absurd thing to say, I do not take you seriously

I think you are probably TonyGE's alt

and there you go, right on cue..... trashing PROVEN GREAT fighters, to elevate a hypejob who was unwilling to elevate himself

horrible fanbase
              I mean everyone knows what happened when he faced Kov the first time so saying he is unbeaten, I mean you aren't a real analyst man. That type of comment illustrates it. There are opinions we all have about different fighters and fights, and then there are facts. You're just a little fanboy. That's cool though keep being you!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Lara, Charlo, Andrade..... are not great fighters kid

btw, Golovkin flatly refused to fight Lara and Charlo

why would you try to brag about guys that lil'G avoided?

first you said those guys were great, then you said they were over-hyped lol..... you are just another silly G-fan
                "Vanes is a pretty good fighter for sure. And he is GGG's 13th or so best win. And the best win of very good/great fighters, Lara, Charlo, and Andrade." that was my original comment btw, you took out the /.

You must have me confused with someone else, I never hated on Charlo or Lara but GGG never ducked them. Hell Lara is probably my favorite pure boxer of this generation lol, even over Floyd. Up until that Castano fight (haven't seen it) I still had him in my top 10 pfp. Had him beating Hurd 7-5 etc. Thought Charlo probably beat Korobov but it was a close fight. But never hated on either one of those guys, although Lara is clearly a lot better pure boxer than the Charlos.

GGGoat at MW and made about $200 million when it's all said and done. Oh it is so sweet to say that bro!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Still waiting on that so called film study you did.
                  Still waiting for you so we can match them.

Comment

GGGoat at MW and made about $200 million when it's all said and done. Oh it is so sweet to say that bro!!!
                    You keep mentioning $200milllion.

Please break that down for us!!

Comment

Just try and sound out the big words, I am confident in you that you can read it man. Give it a shot, seriously. Btw - you said LMMFAO again, you say that in literally every post man. Come on, you're an adult, man up bro!! That is not a good look.

He's been the 2nd or 3rd biggest star in the sport for a while now, top 5 for the last 5 years too. Probably made about 100 million when it's all said and done. Worked out well for him because as good as his resume is, if he purely decided to just fight 'legacy' fights, you and many others on here have demonstrated that no matter what you will never give him any credit.

He clearly beat Canelo and Jacobs in all 3 fights. So anyone trying to critique him on those fights it just shows that they have no interest in giving him any shine anyway, and they are not credible. He could fight 10 more legacy fights and legitimately win all of them and all the people who hate on him now would give him 0 credit, so I'm glad he is making money and lots of it. Hell of a career and making bank to boot.
                      He went from lil g to Triple L (cuz he LOST vs Jacobs & Nelo twice) to now Pvssy G....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X