Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Yup , shameful how he "said" he'd move up 2 weight classes & beat CANELO , but he turned the fight down and fought a guy 2 weight classes smaller. What a chump!
    Salty..... Take that avatar down immediately. His smile is annoying me . He should be ashamed the way he fought on Saturday. He was warned but he didn’t listen and neither did you so keep your mouth closed now and take the L. I should give you some red K the way you are emotional about this defeat but I will let you grieve.... I’m sorry
    Last edited by Noelanthony; 03-18-2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      and got his azz kicked
      Lololololol

Comment

• Mikey was too small and was gonna be dominated the moment he signed the contract and made the fight official...we’re hardcore fans and not a bunch of cheerleaders like the others who try to blend in with us...we knew what was coming next but they bought into the hype about Mikey seeing something he could exploit...we knew whatever plan he had was gonna be useless because he was gonna be too small to implement it against a fighter as big, strong and skilled as Spence...so NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED on Saturday night...nothing we didn’t expect

Comment

• Re

We're gonna find out a lot about Mikey's ego 😂. Sometimes a fighter is very complimentary of his conqueror AT the post fight interviews and press conference.

Days or weeks later though, he sneaks in an excuse, that totally dismisses that loss, and his opponent 😂😂.

We'll just wait and see if Mikey continues to accept that loss 😂

Comment

• well it appears that spence used his abilities to his advantage and had the upper hand and executed his game plan to beat Garcia...

I have to admit I wasn't too sure he was going to win this fight but it appears Spence came out as the victor..

Comment

• Originally posted by tatot View Post
              1. I dont have to argue with you about their heights, you compare their photos when they fought Broner and you be the judge. Pac is listed as 5”5 1/2 whereas Mikey is 5”6 on boxrec.

2. Spence certainly did not ask for the fight and he did what he was supposed to do. Mikey is a warrior and was trying to write his legacy and become a 5 weight division champ much like what Floyd has done and other ATGs who were champs in multiple weight divisions.

3. You prolly dont follow other boxers’ careers or maybe you just hate Errol Spence that much but Pac has fought much bigger guys (Spence’s size or even bigger) like Jeff Horn, Joshua Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Jessie Vargas just to name a few.
              1. I really don't know what you're arguing about here. They are clearly not the same height.

2. Again, I don't really see what this has to do with Spence being a weight bully. You don't have to actually call out smaller fighters to be a weight bully, cause you know, you're already in a division that is too small for you.

3. You're just further exposing yourself now. NONE of those guys even come close to Spence in terms of sheer size. Spence is a natural middleweight and stands at 5'9.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3lite View Post
                1. I really don't know what you're arguing about here. They are clearly not the same height.

2. Again, I don't really see what this has to do with Spence being a weight bully. You don't have to actually call out smaller fighters to be a weight bully, cause you know, you're already in a division that is too small for you.

3. You're just further exposing yourself now. NONE of those guys even come close to Spence in terms of sheer size. Spence is a natural middleweight and stands at 5'9.
                You have such a weak argument, do you even do your research before you post? Half inch height difference on paper? Big deal lol! Pac fought jeff Horn, a 5’9 Aussie fighter who recently just KO’d Mundine in round 1 at middleweight. Joshua Clottey, 5’8 who now fights at 160. Antonio Margarito 5’11, slightly bigger and taller than Spence, Oscar Dela hoya, who once held a title at 160 and even fought Bernard Hopkins. Do I need to go on? lol! Spence is a weight bully eh?lol. Sure he would move up to 154 and eventually 160 one day but he would be a small middleweight compared to the likes of Jermall Charlo, GGG, Jacobs and heck even Canelo and 154 fighters like Hurd and Jermell Charlo are slightly bigger than him lol!

Comment

• [QUOTE=tatot;19597843]You have such a weak argument, do you even do your research before you post? Half inch height difference on paper? Big deal lol! Pac fought jeff Horn, a 5’9 Aussie fighter who recently just KO’d Mundine in round 1 at middleweight. Joshua Clottey, 5’8 who now fights at 160. Antonio Margarito 5’11, slightly bigger and taller than Spence, Oscar Dela hoya, who once held a title at 160 and even fought Bernard Hopkins. Do I need to go on? lol! Spence is a weight bully eh?lol. Sure he would move up to 154 and eventually 160 one day but he would be a small middleweight compared to the likes of Jermall Charlo, GGG, Jacobs and heck even Canelo and 154 fighters like Hurd and Jermell Charlo are slightly bigger than him lol!

There is no such thing as weight bully, its boxing after all and not a school yard fight. Dont hate the player, hate the game. /QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
                    What your problem with Spence? are you another eurod!ickd£@d? or an American traitor?

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Oh, now we can be United Americans? And when Kaepernick and others kneel during the national anthem - were you European or an American traitor?
                    So you are an American who hate Spence??? and for what good reason please?

Kaepenick want to make history, he believe is the new Ali, 100% BS! Ali was AGAINST the establishment, so in REAL DANGER while Kaepenick is WITH the establishment, so in safe (and very good) place, look his contract with Nike, all good for K no doubt, Glory & Money (by just being on his knee)
                    Last edited by BoxHec; 03-19-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      and got his azz kicked
                      I don't know what fight dude was watching but Mikey got beat like he stole something.

Comment

Working...
                      X