No announcement yet.

If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    To each his own. Continue your false narrative then.
    What narrative? That Mikey/Spence fight was negative for the sports? And why it's false then? You have a guy who could be the king at his natural weight taking an unnecessary damage in a mismatch. Which part of it is false? And if you're okay with this mismatch then you should be more than okay with Mikey/Lomachenko fight then who's way closer in size compared to Spence/Mikey. Which part of it is false again?

And I don't even want to mention that you slowly turning it into Lomachenko appreciation thread. In case if you were looking for it and was eager to tell us that Loma ain't **** it's right here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=743295

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Which narrative? That Mikey/Spence fight was negative for the sports? And why it's false then? You have a guy who could be the king at his natural weight taking a damage in a mismatch. And if you're okay with this mismatch then you should be more than okay with Mikey/Lomachenko fight then who's way closer in size compared to Spence/Mikey. So which part of this narrative you call "false"?

And I don't even want to mention that you slowly turning it into Lomachenko appreciation thread. In case if you were looking for it and was eager to tell us that Loma ain't **** it's right here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=743295
      The narrative that Loma could beat Mikey at any point. It'd be worse for Loma if it happened now. I'm complete opposite to what you are trying to say here. At no point could Loma beat Mikey. Got it?

Comment

Loma's best win is Gary (TBD=to be determined) Russell. What's your point?
        Loma's best win is Rigo

Comment

Top 5 or 10 of some corrupt organization. If that's your thing, okay. All good fighters should fight each other. Are you happy with these Crollas?

Loma should maybe go back to 130 and fight Mares, Santa Cruz, rematch Russell, etc. That'd be better for him. Empty talk about Mikey is useless.
          2 top 5 guys fighting each other isn't good? whoa there mr high standards. i wish you had that kind of standard when discussing tank davis who has never fought a top 5 guy. yes im happy that loma is fighting 3 top 5 guys in a row. why wouldn't i be? mikey wasnt available and prob wont be for the rest of 2019. why not fight the other guys in the division?

and im not talking about belt organizations. ring has crolley at 4, espn has him at 4, and transnational at 7. so consenus is he's a top 5-ish fighter. hes also a mandatory so why wouldnt he fight him?
          Last edited by daggum; 03-18-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
            Loma's best win is Rigo
            lomas best win is his loss to salido. he dared to be great by fighting the #2 guy in his 2nd pro fight. they both were winners htat night!

Comment

Mikey will get the last laugh when he cashes the loma paycheck and adds it to the Spencefund.Win or lose in the end it’s all about how many marbles you have left in your head and wallet.Mikey proved that by not taking one chance in the fight Saturday night

Comment

The narrative that Loma could beat Mikey at any point. It'd be worse for Loma if it happened now. I'm complete opposite to what you are trying to say here. At no point could Loma beat Mikey. Got it?
                Then you should be saying something like "in my opinion, no way in hell Loma can beat Mikey" despite a lot of boxing fans being interested in this matchup and we'd leave it at that, not turning it into a long ass debate with discussing Loma's choice of opponents and saying who dksab. A lot of boxing fans who interested in Mikey/Loma are dksab then. People who actually in boxing game and wants to see that fight, they dksab too. The narrative that Mikey could beat Spence at any point is much better

Comment

Look, I respect that you have a favourite fighter. He's cool and all. I've got no problems with your boy.

But your fandom has been slowly turning you into a bit of a cunt, and a cunt who says some really stupid things.

Take Davis's cock out of your mouth. All that cum on your gums isn't good. It's making all the things you say salty.

Comment

that would be like "MAYWEATHER ALREADY KNOCKED OUT MCGREGOR KHABIBS WIN WASNT THAT IMPRESSIVE" which we both know is absolute bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X