No announcement yet.

If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Let's just start with the fact that Spence/Garcia was a way bigger mismatch to begin with
    Right. Mikey will KO Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Right. Mikey will KO Loma.
      This thread ain't about Loma's next opponent or what will happen if Mikey KO's Loma or if Loma will be massaging frustrated Mikey with soft punches for 12 rounds. It ain't about who'd win in that fight. Or you see Loma's name being compared in any kind of way with Mikey, get triggered because of that and completely missing the point as a result?

Comment

Thread Title: "If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him" All my posts are saying this is a BS. What's wrong with you?

Loma is going out of relevance with his opponent choices. Cheap for a so-called best fighter in the world.

Comment

Thread Title: "If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him" All my posts are saying this is a BS. What's wrong with you?

Loma is going out of relevance with his opponent choices. Cheap for a so-called best fighter in the world.
          There's no BS in saying that Spence/Garcia fight killed relevance of Loma/Mikey fight.

If you think Lomachenko ain't ****, that's your opinion and I'm barely interested in changing it or arguing about that. Barely is a wrong word, I'm not interested at all. But my opinion is Mikey/Loma is a way more fair fight than Spence/Mikey, but even if opportunity for that fight will be there it's not gonna have the same magnitude anymore

Comment

I don’t see it that way mikey bit off more than he can chew, Loma would beat him but it would still be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I don’t see it that way mikey bit off more than he can chew, Loma would beat him but it would still be a good fight.
              Well, man, if Loma beats Mikey you know what people WILL say about that win?

The same **** some of them said after Spence knocked out Kell Brook - not the same fighter after Golovkin

Comment

Well, man, if Loma beats Mikey you know what people WILL say about that win?

The same **** some of them said after Spence knocked out Kell Brook - not the same fighter after Golovkin
                That’s expected idc about any dumb critics they say that for every fighters resume I just want to see the best face the best in every division.

Comment

There's no BS in saying that Spence/Garcia fight killed relevance of Loma/Mikey fight.

If you think Lomachenko ain't ****, that's your opinion and I'm barely interested in changing it or arguing about that. Barely is a wrong word, I'm not interested at all. But my opinion is Mikey/Loma is a way more fair fight than Spence/Mikey, but even if opportunity for that fight will be there it's not gonna have the same magnitude anymore
                  Since Loma has no one of worth to fight, maybe he could dare like Mikey did, and fight Crawford at 147 or Spence. That's what greats do. Loma is doing shit all.

Crolla is his next fight.

Comment

Yeah, it has absolutely taken the shine off the fight.

I have been saying for years it is the one fight I really, really want to see. Now it doesn't seem so pressing.

I can't see a single positive out of Mikey's decision to fight Spence. I mean he got paid well for it, and that is great - I think Mikey deserves to get out of the boxing game with some decent money.

But for the boxing landscape, it has been an overall negative.

Comment

he just fought a top 5 guy, hes fighting a top 5 guy next, and after that hes scheduled to fight another top 5 guy. something tank has never done so why are you criticizing him? they may not be popular but thats how boxing works some times. things dont line up for big fights. mikey is the only guy that has star power in his division and hasnt been available and wont be for awhile. oh wait there is tank davis that fights happening...
                      Last edited by daggum; 03-18-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X