No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will beat Spence easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah....

Pac won't have that southpaw advantage. Or any advantage other than quickness. Which won't be much of an advantage when it doesn't back Spence up.

Comment

Pac is turning 41 this year. Spence would go to jail for murdering that old man(I’m older than Pac btw)

Comment

Originally posted by John Wick View Post
        At 40 he’s to much. Style is perfect for a great fight. Spence won’t run like Floyd did.
        I agree. He will make Spence miss all night.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Pac doesn't fight full rds anymore at his age. Spence will probably UD him with activity. I think Pac can manage to bank a few rounds but he won't win the decision. Spence is like a younger version of Pac with less special qualities than Pac had then.
          when manny faces bigger and stronger guys, he'll stay busy the whole round. if this fight gets made, expect to see jack rabbit manny bouncing around.

Comment

U forgetting Manny will leave himself open alot more...Yall dont think! Manny dont have same legs or power.

I think Manny that fought Bradley would beat Spence but noooo. Manny gets hurt

Comment

I would love to see how Spence deals with the speed, but I think he just keeps Pacman at distance like he did Garcia and picks him apart. And unlike Garcia, Pacman will open up more and get hurt and likely dropped a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                Just like this fight was a terrible mismatch , Pac vs Spence will be too , Pac better call for VADA testing tho
                If there is vada then pac will ko Spence as Spence can not use any peds anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  dont need to reach when the target is coming to you. pac will box spence, move and counter then angle out. manny will not stay in one place. will be similar to rios and margarito. wont be no reaching or lunging in.
                  You're comparing Spence to 2 of the least skilled guys Pacquiao fought. Did you just watch the Garcia fight? Spence worked perfectly behind the jab and controlled distance, he could have done that the entire fight without ever getting close if he chose to. Garcia couldn't get a sniff.

Comment

I get what you're saying and I can picture it too but Spence isn't stiff and one dimensional. He's athletic and can win more than one way. Him and Manny wouldn't be Fury VS Wilder. If Manny keeps moving then it will be an interesting fight but we all have seen many an instance (tonight included) when the person who wants to stick and move feels their opponent's power early and the original strategy gets changed to trying not to get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      he'd do way better than mikey.

Mikey doesn't have great feet. His footwork is average
                      Sadly Pacquiao doesn't have the feet anymore.

His legs looked like a 40 year old in the fight against Broner, despite dominating him on workrate like any decent fighter does to Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X