No announcement yet.

Why is Mikey acting so confident?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    the OP....I mean...hes asking why hed be confident.....hes basically saying he should walk in a defeated man...or walk around at weigh ins and interviews like he just took an L

fighters believe on their best night, when everything goes right, they will beat anyone....mikey isn't scared one bit.....he didn't have to take this fight...it wasn't forced on him the way some would have us believe(these are people that hate on haymon and pbc)....

OP asks: "Why is Mikey acting so confident?"
    and the first option is:
    "Mikey truly believes he's better than Errol Spence"
    ... therefore...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
      I think Errol is gonna win this fight. But Mikey's confidence has been bothering/annoying me. And it seems to be pissing off Spence too. The whole situation gives me a weird vibe.

Why is Mikey so calm in the face of utter annihilation?
      I don't mind Mikey being confident and saying he expects to win. All boxers say that going into the fight. Spence says that too. But Mikey has gone to extreme bragging himself up and so has his trainer. All his talk about being remembered as the best boxer in history and doing things no boxer ever did before. He talks about his incredible punching power and how all his opponents tell him after the fight they can't believe how hard he hits. His brother says he is stronger than Spence and hits harder. He just brags himself up way too much. I am a big Spence fan and I used to be a Mikey fan but I don't like arrogant, conceited disrespectful boxers even if they are excellent fighters like Mikey. I don't wish any injury to Mikey but I hope Spence knocks him out quickly and easily and I think he will.

Comment

What a stupid question you just asked. Seriously, I don't even know what the hell to make of this. I feel like a dumbazz responding to this thread, but here I am.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          I feel like a dumbazz responding to this thread, but here I am.
          Well then I guess you're a dumb ass.

Comment

he sees something..

Comment

What boxer is going to win a big fight by not being confident? Mikey is also a 3 division champion, that in itself will blow up a dude's head in a massive way.

Comment

He's fighting guys in headgear using 16 oz. gloves. IDK why he thinks he will be ok facing a complete monster like Spence.

Comment

he's trying to be like lomachenko!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X