Mikey looks like straight up ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Legit fight doe... apparantly
    It is a legit fight between two top 10 pfp guys one being the welterweight champ and the other a champ at 135 and 140. Nothing is wrong with the fight on paper and some give Mikey a good chance to win. I think Spence will beat the hell out of him every round that it lasts and it might only last one round. Easy work for the world's best welterweight. MAN DOWN! FAT MIKEY DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I couldn't believe how soft he looked. I figured he'd get pretty lean and ripped and gain some muscle mass but damn, did he just do curls for 6 weeks?

I didn't think he had a shot anyhow to be honest, Spence may be a better fighter overall and then he's got all the physical advantage as well. Robert throws in the towel between rounds 9-10.
      You are right but I would be amazed if it goes 9 rounds. No towel needed because Spence will flatten him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        You can't just add muscle mass when you feel like it.

If you go by bodybuilding standards, and actually juice, with roids, you'll only gain a net of about 6 lbs lean muscle IN A YEAR.

So if Mikey isn't juicing, and he's training in boxing -which actually depletes muscle mass and size ... How is it that you think he can just add muscle mass?
        You are right. Mikey can't gain a significant amount of muscle in an 8 week training camp but the Garcia's thought he could and said he would. That's why fighting Spence was a bad idea unless Mikey wins and then the Garcia family looks smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Mikey looks fine... woulda thought a forum full of boxing dudes would know better than to think a guy looking ripped makes a difference. Dude's lean, healthy looking... I still expect him to get smashed, but not because of his physique.
          I agree with thee

Comment

Is this the first time you noobs have seen Mikey?

That’s how he always looks he’s never been muscular.

Damn noobs

Comment

He put on a little bit but not much to slow him down, the tire he had around the waist when he fought Lipinets at 140 looks smaller now despite moving up in weight so physically he's in good shape for someone moving up. Doesn't make him a natural welterweight though.

Comment

He looks fine, better than I thought he would actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I wouldnt say ***** but yeah he looks pretty much the same as he always does...Soft very little muscle. But again this isnt bodybuilding so ***** it
                  Catch yourself.

Mikey Garcia looks the same at 145.5lb as what he looks like as 135/140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Holy crap! How did that not occur to me?! Now that you mention it, you're right! Spence doesn't have gynecomastia anymore! Hmm, I wonder what he did to change that? Maybe he's not on the juice anymore or maybe he's switched to a different kind of juice. Maybe some other reason?

Ah, just had an idea...Maybe he's just so lean for this weigh-in that he's lost his breasts....Hmm, I just don't know.
                    I imagine he probably switched to something more advanced. There are constant improvements in sports preparation, especially with all that money on the line.

Comment

Working...
                    X