No announcement yet.

Wasn’t aware of Victor Conte shady past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    We are talking about him juicing now technically he lost to Castillo and Madaina 1 Corrupt boxing kept his zero
    First fighter to bring advanced testing to boxing. Madaina had loaded gloves and still lost. Don’t bring that cheater name up
    45-DA8-A09-1789-4128-8-C63-525905-DC9-F66

TBE 50-0 he beat every immigrant he faced including the guy who was busted for Clenbuterol. 50-0 keep crying and deal with it.

TBE where Madaina and Castillo on this list lol!! Look at all these Hardworking Americans on the list.

FE62-EE08-DE47-4-E3-C-B644-9-EF57-DBC1714

Comment

Same reason the FBI hired Frank Abagnale when he got out of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Yeah, he juiced Mosley and a bunch of athletes. Fairly obvious he juiced Ward and is doing the same with Mikey too. Ward's body changed quite a bit and a lot of acne appeared overnight.
        Why is it obvious that Ward was juiced because his body changed and he had acne...

but Marquez we should give the benefit of the doubt? That doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

From what I know conte kept his mouth shut and did his time. He gets a second chance since in my eyes he has done everything he can to show he is clean. Fighters still juice. Conte being connected to the odd fighter caught on something doesnt tell me anything since it can easily be chalked up to coincidence.

Ward is obviously a juicer and even without conte in his corner he's still clearly a juicer. Donaire had/has no signs of juicing and he worked with conte a long time and throughout the high point of his career. Monroe jr was also an obvious juicer before conte.

Heredia on the otherhand still seems as dirty as ever, marquez cleary juiced when he got with him, threw people under the bus to avoid jailtime, and doesnt like to say anything about juicing on the sport, and then we have vanes clearly exposing him for the sham he's still running. Guy also changed his name and was undercover as marquez's s&c until conte outed him.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            From what I know conte kept his mouth shut and did his time. He gets a second chance since in my eyes he has done everything he can to show he is clean. Fighters still juice. Conte being connected to the odd fighter caught on something doesnt tell me anything since it can easily be chalked up to coincidence.

Ward is obviously a juicer and even without conte in his corner he's still clearly a juicer. Donaire had/has no signs of juicing and he worked with conte a long time and throughout the high point of his career. Monroe jr was also an obvious juicer before conte.

Heredia on the otherhand still seems as dirty as ever, marquez cleary juiced when he got with him, threw people under the bus to avoid jailtime, and doesnt like to say anything about juicing on the sport, and then we have vanes clearly exposing him for the sham he's still running. Guy also changed his name and was undercover as marquez's s&c until conte outed him.
            The only thing that makes someone obviously a juicer is a failed drug test or an admission.

Yall need to stop passing your suspicions off as facts.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              The only thing that makes someone obviously a juicer is a failed drug test or an admission.

Yall need to stop passing your suspicions off as facts.
              The problem with adverse findings are thresholds, there’s no consistency with testing. The only thing that makes sense is 365. Because any all the blame for ANY SKEPTICISM falls on the agency and their theory of RANDOM TESTING.

This is the reason why there are 6 month, 1-2-3-5 year or lifetime Bans because of the severity of the adverse finding.

For example:

RJJ and Hall were to said to have had 10x Times the amount of their POST fight tests. So what does that even imply? What is the “normal” amount or threshold from which “10x more” is applied?

This is why Andre Ward said on ESPN that he pays 15K on testing on his supplement usage.

Therefore, if Ward had ultra low traces from contamination from a supplement how do you think industry would label him? They would call him a cheat.

How did Francisco Vargas get a pass for double the amount of Canelo and closer to his fight without any penalty. That doesn’t make any sense, and when posters here elude those facts I suspect they are industry shills assuring those leaks aren’t apparent. If it’s not that then they are dumbasses.

In the court of law a judge and a jury would question why Dr. Margaret Goodman, CEO of VADA gave Vargas a pass for Clenbuterol and not Canelo.

So we have to assume these promoters salvage fights by making new contracts that specifically detail adverse findings and tolerances.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                The problem with adverse findings are thresholds, there’s no consistency with testing. The only thing that makes sense is 365. Because any all the blame for ANY SKEPTICISM falls on the agency and their theory of RANDOM TESTING.

This is the reason why there are 6 month, 1-2-3-5 year or lifetime Bans because of the severity of the adverse finding.

For example:

RJJ and Hall were to said to have had 10x Times the amount of their POST fight tests. So what does that even imply? What is the “normal” amount or threshold from which “10x more” is applied?

This is why Andre Ward said on ESPN that he pays 15K on testing on his supplement usage.

Therefore, if Ward had ultra low traces from contamination from a supplement how do you think industry would label him? They would call him a cheat.

How did Francisco Vargas get a pass for double the amount of Canelo and closer to his fight without any penalty. That doesn’t make any sense, and when posters here elude those facts I suspect they are industry shills assuring those leaks aren’t apparent. If it’s not that then they are dumbasses.

In the court of law a judge and a jury would question why Dr. Margaret Goodman, CEO of VADA gave Vargas a pass for Clenbuterol and not Canelo.

So we have to assume these promoters salvage fights by making new contracts that specifically detail adverse findings and tolerances.
                I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Threshold substances are detailed in WADA's prohibited list. Not all substances are threshold substances.

If it is not a threshold substance, then any amount is an adverse finding. If it is a threshold substance, then there is a clear amount that is considered a fail.

As for Vargas, it was the commission that allowed the fight to go on being that he tested negative 6 days before the positive, which was only a trace amount and consistent with meat contamination. I'm pretty sure Canelo didn't have such a close negative test to rely on for proof.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Same reason the FBI hired Frank Abagnale when he got out of prison.
                  Doesn’t surprise me. He’s white. Black man would still be serving his sentence smh

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Threshold substances are detailed in WADA's prohibited list. Not all substances are threshold substances.

If it is not a threshold substance, then any amount is an adverse finding. If it is a threshold substance, then there is a clear amount that is considered a fail.

As for Vargas, it was the commission that allowed the fight to go on being that he tested negative 6 days before the positive, which was only a trace amount and consistent with meat contamination. I'm pretty sure Canelo didn't have such a close negative test to rely on for proof.
                    Cmon man it’s not Black and White for promoters to agree on the WADA list. That’s just fancy protocol that agencies have to promote per their license or validation with WADA.

Nandrolone has a threshold of 2000 picograms. If a fighter had 2300 picograms it causes problem with intentional theory, even if a lab concludes non intentional. So promoters focus on these details and agree on penalties or worse, and the public won’t know about it because of non disclosure. Or even general supplement contamination causes more inconsistency with advanced drug testing.

This is the sole reason why fighters don’t do 365. Athletes should be allowed to take supplements without discrimination or theory that they are cheating. This is why we do 45 day out testing.

We just need to be honest, the average athlete had an adverse finding on the banned list all the time at the very least in trace levels.

It’s rather interesting the art of promoters and teams playing the game for advanced testing because it’s always risky to be labeled a cheat. When Canelo got “caught,” the previous month he was traveling the world and visiting the pope. Was he “popping” on vacation? I always thought PED was most useful when you’re in the gym or performing, not recreational use.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Cmon man it’s not Black and White for promoters to agree on the WADA list. That’s just fancy protocol that agencies have to promote per their license or validation with WADA.

Nandrolone has a threshold of 2000 picograms. If a fighter had 2300 picograms it causes problem with intentional theory, even if a lab concludes non intentional. So promoters focus on these details and agree on penalties or worse, and the public won’t know about it because of non disclosure. Or even general supplement contamination causes more inconsistency with advanced drug testing.

This is the sole reason why fighters don’t do 365. Athletes should be allowed to take supplements without discrimination or theory that they are cheating. This is why we do 45 day out testing.

We just need to be honest, the average athlete had an adverse finding on the banned list all the time at the very least in trace levels.

It’s rather interesting the art of promoters and teams playing the game for advanced testing because it’s always risky to be labeled a cheat. When Canelo got “caught,” the previous month he was traveling the world and visiting the pope. Was he “popping” on vacation? I always thought PED was most useful when you’re in the gym or performing, not recreational use.

Dude, do you think promoters put a clause in the fight contracts regarding what would be allowed regarding every banned substance.

That simply doesn't happen. They are mostly relying on the WADA prohibited list. If USADA is used, then there is no way around the WADA protocol. VADA, from what I'm aware of, also relies on the WADA prohibited list. The promoters don't say, "Let's say a bit more than what WADA says is ok, and put it in the contract."

That's not at all how this works.

What does happen is that the commission sets the penalty for a failed test. But the promoters don't decide what drugs would be allowed and at what amount. That would be ridiculous.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X