Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder To DAZN Is the Only Way Joshua Fight Gets Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Skipper is negotiating on behalf of Hearn for a deal involving Hearn's star fighter. Wilder was rabbiting on for over an hour about it on YT, talking stupid crap about Eddie, as usual.

You're saying Hearn doesn't have the right to say anything about it at all, not even to confirm that it's happening and that he's hoping it works out?
    Hearn says, "So, he’s gotta be the one to go, ‘What do you need? All right. OK, what do you need? Right. You’re done. And right now I’ve gotta do you, and then it’s done.’ I mean, it could be that quick."

This went past many of you. Particularly kaftod and Robbie. DAZN will not be negotiating on behalf of anyone other than DAZN.

Comment

This clown with his turtlenecks

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        “I think we’ve got a brilliant chance of making the Joshua fight. The only way that deal was ever gonna get made was doing it this way – the John Skipper way. Meaning that there’s no relationship between me-Wilder, me-Shelly. I’ve reached out a dozen times to make offers, tried. [Skipper has] gotta be the one, in my opinion, that brokers the deal." - Eddie Hearn

Thanks for clarifying Eddie! "The only way that this deal was EVER gonna get made..."
        Hearn just exposed team Wilder there, glad you can see that now.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Why doesn't Hearn just shut the fuck up before he ruins the negotiations before they even start. Deontay Wilder already doesn't like his Goddamned ass; So why the Hell doesn't he be quiet and let his boss do his thing before Wilder scoot back over to Showtime and there will be no fight at all? I've seen Wilder do that before and it won't take much for him to do it again. What Eddie Hearn has to know that this is a very delicate process so he needs to shut his ass up!
          Exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I post facts. You can't argue facts even though many of you slow wilder fans try.

I don't why you're saying "they" trying to distance yourself when you're one of them.
            Is there a post on this thread that is obtuse and doesn't reflect the details in the article. I take it back, you're probably not cool in person.

Robbie Barrett doesn't post facts. And that's a fact. Boom! Look at me!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Danny Jacobs wasn't the A side against GGG.
              No, not vs. GGG. However, he was an "A Side" PBC fighter who went to fight GGG on HBO, and without a purse bid!

November 30, 2016:

"I mean every conversation I've had with Al Haymon it's always been positive, there's never been, 'Well, lets take a fight here in-between' and the WBA has been very firm that they want [that fight] and Gennady could've petitioned to fight somebody else in December but he wanted to go straight into the Jacobs fight"

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-order--111271

Comment

I'd Wilder signs with DAZN all the haters are gonna feel stupid for saying DAZN was gonna fail,....
                Gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Hearn says, "So, he’s gotta be the one to go, ‘What do you need? All right. OK, what do you need? Right. You’re done. And right now I’ve gotta do you, and then it’s done.’ I mean, it could be that quick."

This went past many of you. Particularly kaftod and Robbie. DAZN will not be negotiating on behalf of anyone other than DAZN.
                  That doesn't even make sense , Skipper cannot make the deal without Hearns consent that his fighter or him is satisfied . He basically just said that, only a Wilder fan can twist such simple words around or fail to comprehend them Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post

You nailed it. Hearn feeling left out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Hearn just exposed team Wilder there, glad you can see that now.
                      I don't see that at all! He said Wilder signing to DAZN was the only way this fight was "EVER" going to get made! So all that fuss last year was BS! Basically if Wilder wants Joshua, he has to sign with DAZN. If Wilder wants Fury, he has to sign to Top Rank! Notice how Fury didn't have to sign to PBC or SHO to get his PPV?

Comment

Working...
                      X