Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Mexican Punked A Entire American Crew To Stop The Wall Building!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    what are you smoking on? mexican brick weed? i am pointing out to you that those are paid workers!!! it is their job to be out there! if work a construction job and you go into work today and they tell you, you're going to the border today, are you gonna quit? stop lying to yourself man.
    they aren't just doing their job if they're continuing their work on the Mexican side of the border after they've already been told they're on Mexican property.

And the border is drawn on the blue prints

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Are u one of those fo who lives in the US but proudly waving huge mexican flag on they trucks?

Stupido
      Like those rednecks who live in the U.S. but proudly wave huge Confederate flags. The flag of traitors to this nation

Comment

Meh and tomorrow more wall will get built. Good job Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Like those rednecks who live in the U.S. but proudly wave huge Confederate flags. The flag of traitors to this nation
          Those were ur party members fo the democrats

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            What gives you the indication hes a low life thug?
            He rolls up to the site with a bat in hand and stole hundreds of dollars worth of tools that don't belong to him, all while defying someone to do something about it. Trying to intimidate working class men who are making an honest living.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              He rolls up to the site with a bat in hand and stole hundreds of dollars worth of tools that don't belong to him, all while defying someone to do something about it. Trying to intimidate working class men who are making an honest living.
              They were breaking international law. Nothing honest about that.

Comment

These are the bad hombres Trump warned us about

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  You keep leaving out the word ''ACTUAL''. That's how I actually worded it !

I was using ''house'' as a metaphor. I didn't know you were that one guy whose house was built in some lawless area. Where no one has any rights, especially you......

Cmon, now.

If a person owns a house, or even RENTS one, can't no stranger kick it in and set up camp.

If you allow this to happen in your house, oh well.
                  Actually, you are wrong. A stranger can, and has, set up camp in a house that wasnt theirs. If they live there long enough, they can claim it.
                  Squatters rights. Which is basically how this country came to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                    Actually, you are wrong. A stranger can, and has, set up camp in a house that wasnt theirs. If they live there long enough, they can claim it.
                    Squatters rights. Which is basically how this country came to be.
                    I know about squatters. In those situations, the home is either abandoned or the tenants absentee or tenants cease paying rent.

None of those cases apply.

So, let me ask you...

The FICTIONAL HOUSE YOU LIVE IN......

Would YOU allow strangers to enter your home and set up camp ?

(Of course you will be that special 'let's save the world one stranger at a time' mofo....)

Why are people making this straight forward scenario harder than it is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      I know about squatters. In those situations, the home is either abandoned or the tenants absentee or tenants cease paying rent.

None of those cases apply.

So, let me ask you...

The FICTIONAL HOUSE YOU LIVE IN......

Would YOU allow strangers to enter your home and set up camp ?

(Of course you will be that special 'let's save the world one stranger at a time' mofo....)

Why are people making this straight forward scenario harder than it is ?
                      If a person owns a house, or even RENTS one, can't no stranger kick it in and set up camp

Cut it out. I seen the exchange you had with other dude. You make up the scenario as the conversation goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X