Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Expects Joshua To Wear Miller Down, Secure Explosive KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
    thanx to hearn, aj hasnt fought then for almost nine months. and thats the real shame
    ...and Miller has fought 4 times within that period

Comment

If Joshua doesnt get miller out of there early then its going to be a long hard night, miller is a tank and I can't see him being troubled in the later rounds as Joshua's punch power drops significantly when he starts to gas, now he gassed against a smaller man in Takam, if miller can use his body weight/ dog him out in the later rounds to tired out AJ then this could spell trouble. The odds seem far more split than they probably should be.

Comment

Hopefully this means we dont have to see Jonny nelsons "Gloves are off".
        That is some of the cringiest awkward TV ever made.

Will be even better And if we can avoid AJ's awkward 15 minute ring walk when he goes up on that ridiculous lifting platform, with the fireworks, and just waits there like a pr1k for 5 minutes.

The it Might almost be worth watching (via free stream of course).

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          muscle uses more oxygen than fat is why joshua tires and miller lasts. if miller invests in a few early low shots, imo he could go home early with a ko. people are underestimating miller because joshua looked good vs an old povetkin, miller's a harder fight than wilder but not fury, he's the king
          Thats the dumbest comment on the internet today.
          Go check the odds if you want to know what experts make of Millers chances.

Comment

Easy work! Joshua knows, he's in there with a fighter who can't hit and eats punches. Miller is no threat to AJ at all. I don't see a knockout though because Big Baby is too heavy.

My only misgiving about Joshua is that he has to guard against the temptation of going for the knockout or he may run the risk of punching himself out by exhausting too many of his punches and energy in order to get that big guy outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Easy work! Joshua knows, he's in there with a fighter who can't hit and eats punches
              Easy work? Do you even follow boxing. The british robot will have his hands full. If Povetkin can bloody that nose than "big baby" will break that schnoz!

Comment

As with every Joshua fight quite a lot of people saying his opponent has a real chance.

90% will turn around and give zero credit when AJ wins

Comment

Aj will catapult him out of the ring ��

Comment

I see Miller gassing AJ out.
                    Miller is going to throw 80-100 punches a round.
                    AJ better show up in shape.

Comment

I'm actually predicting Joshua breaks his hand on Millers face

Comment

Working...
                      X