Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Jr. Finally Moves On From Artur Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev didn't wanna lose to a whiteboy, so he insisted on not fighting in the states

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
      Beterbiev didn't wanna lose to a whiteboy, so he insisted on not fighting in the states
      Maybe he watched some of rigged up decisions lately and decided to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Funny how u boxing Stans like to call everything a duck. Maybe the money wasn’t there, maybe they just couldn’t agree on certain details, or maybe Beterbiev is looking for better options as his career winds down.
        The fact that u guys chalk up every fight that ain’t made into fear, speaks volumes about who u are.
        While Beterbiev may be showing signs of slippage, as most do who r on the wrong side of 30, I seriously doubt if Joe Smith of all people is making his heart pump fear. I mean Joe blocks punches with his chin for crying out loud.
        I never go wild on calling any and everything a duck.... but Beterbiev has had chances to fight Smith Jr and clearly doesn't want it. That's a duck, period. Your guy is at or near elite stage, but sorry friend, he just doesn't wanna take that huge chance vs Joe. He knows if Callum can drop him, Smith Jr can stop him. And it is fairly easy to hit Beterbiev in case you haven't noticed. Make all the excuses you want for Artur, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Beterbiev left DAZN to go to Top Rank.... Where 3/4 of the 175 belt holders now are.
          Yeah but even when he had opportunities to fight the best he turned them down or never called them out like I mentioned in my post you quoted!

Didn’t fight Krusher Kov, Superman Stevenson, Alvarez, and now Bazooka Joe!

We'll see if fights Gvozdyk or Alvarez vs Kovalev winner!

Comment

Beterbiev is going where the lucrative fights will be. I think he realizes the risk that Joe's punching power far outweighs the rewards Beterbiev gets fighting him. Joe has a better chance knocking out Beterbiev than Johnson. Bivol spanks Joe silly, if they fight.
            Last edited by Nomar; 01-15-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Fartur Farterbiev STINKS!!!! Way to move on Joe, you don't need that hairy bum!

Comment

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
                AUTUR ...MAN did I have high hopes for you!!!

You were a threat to all...Kovalev & Hugging Ward.

You are losing your best years...

Man...I can't believe you blew another fight off.

What a waist of your best years & one heck of a disappointment to this OLD boxing fan.

Shame on you & your management!
                Well put. BTW: waist is what you put your belt around

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Can’t believe Beterbiev didn’t want no smoke with Bazooka Joe, then again he didn’t want none with Kovalev or Alvarez and he didn’t call out his stablemate at the time Stevenson!

Beterbiev is starting to look like a cherry picker but hopefully him Bivol fight this year to unify!
                  When the fight with Barrera was put off I initially blamed Barrera. I am starting to doubt Beterbievs commitment to fighting live dogs. The MO seems to give the other fighter the run around until they pull out so Beterbiev can save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Fartur Farterbiev STINKS!!!! Way to move on Joe, you don't need that hairy bum!
                    Your profile pic had my wife and I rolling. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Beterbiev left DAZN to go to Top Rank.... Where 3/4 of the 175 belt holders now are.
                      Exactly. These dudes is trippin

Comment

Working...
                      X