Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Seahawks make it the superbowl next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    And there are still RBs paid over 9 mil, contrary to what you said in your earlier post. He was supposed to be paid 5 last year then held out, got his guaranteed bumped up to 6. This is the only year he's being paid close to his true value, and the last year at that.
    What I said is there are no RBs making over $9m a year which is true (again I don't know what is going on with Peterson). Lynch is set to make $8.5, much higher than last year and they've offered him MORE if he wants it. Why would he holds out???

You're assuming they're offering him 11.5 with the cap space they currently have? How logical is that? They'd be dumping nearly half of their remaining cap space to Lynch while Wilson's extension is still in the air, as well as other FAs they have to attend to. Bottom line is they're aren't going to give Lynch that type of extension, especially at that amount per year.
    God damn man, the cap space they have is already accounting for Lynch's $8.5 million! He's already under contract, he is not a free agent that they have to resign. If they add two to three million that's all that is being subtracted lol. Do you understand that? The $23 million in extra cap space is what they have remaining after they pay everyone they have signed to contracts (Lynch, Sherman, Kam, Thomas, etc etc). It's pretty obvious at this point you have no idea what you're talking about. You think the $23 million cap space is the total budget they have for a 53 man roster? Lmao

Why would Seattle pay him that much knowing their cap situation and with Wilson's new deal looming? The simple answer is they aren't going to, some other team might (one with an exorbitant amount of cap), but it won't be seattle. I don't care if it's his job or not, doesn't mean he's good at it nor does it increase it's likelihood of happening. The idea of signing Suh, Lynch, and Wilson is nothing but Madden daydream fantasy.
    If you'd actually read and comprehend what I've been saying, I already clearly said Seattle is not going to get suh and they shouldn't. I was telling Brush that it's certainly possible, not probable. The links that I provided break down the numbers and explain how they could get Suh, and what it would cost the team. I suggest you actually read it.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by ИATAS; 02-11-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
      Next years big game will be.......
      The colts vs packers mark it down
      No way colts make it... They need more weapons around luck, and defense needs to get much better..

Ravens, Patriots, steelers are all better than colts..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No way colts make it... They need more weapons around luck, and defense needs to get much better..

Ravens, Patriots, steelers are all better than colts..
        Don't count my Chargers out unless they f**k up in the draft like how they did last year.

I think it is just the Ravens and the Steelers. I think NE is getting the New Orleans treatment. Ignorance is not an excuse.

But if the Colts get Fitzgerald, that could make things interesting. But their defense sucks booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS

Exactly, they would only need marginal space to raise Lynch from $8.5m to $11m.

Look, Lynch playing next year, if he doesn't do a thing to his contract, is going to make more than any other RB besides McCoy (and Peterson depending on what happens with him). If he takes the extension Seattle is offering him he will be the highest paid RB in the NFL (again, not knowing what will happen with Peterson). Why would he hold out from that? What you're saying doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by badass316 View Post

You're assuming they're offering him 11.5 with the cap space they currently have? How logical is that? They'd be dumping nearly half of their remaining cap space to Lynch while Wilson's extension is still in the air, as well as other FAs they have to attend to. Bottom line is they're aren't going to give Lynch that type of extension, especially at that amount per year.

Why would Seattle pay him that much knowing their cap situation and with Wilson's new deal looming? The simple answer is they aren't going to, some other team might (one with an exorbitant amount of cap), but it won't be seattle.
          Well, well, well. Looks like it turned exactly as I said it would, proving once again you had no idea wtf you were talking about. And see the cap break down on my previous post (something you obviously don't understand at all).

Seattle running back Marshawn Lynch has decided to return to the NFL and has agreed to a new contract with the Seahawks, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The one-year deal is worth $11 million, including a $1 million base salary, a $9 million signing bonus and a $1 million roster bonus, a source told ESPN's John Clayton.
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...attle-seahawks

Comment

• Super Bowl

The KC CHIEFS will win the SB IN 2016

Comment

• The Question that the TS should ask now is will the Seahawks go 19-0

Jimmy Graham, IT'S A WRAP.

Comment

• 19-0?
                Bruh let them get healthy first.

they making the Superbowl though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                  19-0?
                  Bruh let them get healthy first.

they making the Superbowl though lol

With Jimmy Graham, they are probably winning the super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                  X