Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Outboxes Francesco Pianeta, Eyes Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this big ass cocaine lover man is a mess he doesnt box well he loves the rope
    wilder gonna pound this cocaine man

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      I just can't see Fury getting out of the first 3rd of the fight. He would need at least another tune up but against a stronger caliber fighter before thinking about Wilder. I think Wilder knocks him out spectacularly and then won't budge on his 50/50 demand with AJ, and we may, unfortunately, miss out on the biggest heavyweight fight since Tyson vs Lewis. I pray I am wrong though.
      Fury will eat his punches for breakfast and keep coming forward
      Last edited by LoadedWraps; 08-19-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        He might go down as the most skilled ever. He may never be beaten and hes not even come close to losing
        Please don't... I can hear Ali turning in his grave

Comment

• Say all the negative things you like about Fast Eddie (and I’ll agree with most of them), but one thing he barely ever does is put on a boring-assed travesty of a card like this one. Even the Whyte-Parker card - which was truly abysmal on paper for a PPV - was worth every penny of the buy.

Comment

Fury will ear his punches for breakfast and keep coming forward
            ‘He’ll bully him to the ropes before brutally stopping him’. Right ? Where’ve we heard this before ?

Fan boys be fan boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by spazdarn View Post
              Fury looked fine, he was clearly just trying to get rounds in, trying to box clever. No matter what he says, he's not going in there to knock out Wilder, that's too risky. He's going in there to outbox him over 12 rounds, and this fight was good practice for that.
              Pianeta was there to boost his confidence with him getting him out in a few rounds, never happened Fury and his fragile ego will have taken a huge psychological blow after failing to get Pianeta out like Chagaev did in a round over three years ago, hell even Kevin Johnson outworked this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Pianeta was there to boost his confidence with him getting him out in a few rounds, never happened Fury and his fragile ego will have taken a huge psychological blow after failing to get Pianeta out like Chagaev did in a round over three years ago, hell even Kevin Johnson outworked this dude.
                As usual you havent a clue what you're talking about .

The idea was not to get Pianeta out of there and his team and Fury himself openly admitted it .

If anything Fury will gain confidence on the boxing aspect and really thats all he needs for Wilder , im also pretty sure Pianeta trained much harder for this fight bc thats what you do when you up your level of competition you Wachozoid . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  As usual you havent a clue what you're talking about .

The idea was not to get Pianeta out of there and his team and Fury himself openly admitted it .

If anything Fury will gain confidence on the boxing aspect and really thats all he needs for Wilder , im also pretty sure Pianeta trained much harder for this fight bc thats what you do when you up your level of competition you Wachozoid . lol
                  Yep he’ll gain confidence from taking a guy 10 who was stopped in one by an obese semi retired Chagaev.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    Say all the negative things you like about Fast Eddie (and I’ll agree with most of them), but one thing he barely ever does is put on a boring-assed travesty of a card like this one. Even the Whyte-Parker card - which was truly abysmal on paper for a PPV - was worth every penny of the buy.
                    Exactly warrens cards have been wank for years

Last night was no exception absolute bobbins

Comment

He might go down as the most skilled ever. He may never be beaten and hes not even come close to losing
                      The most skilled ever? I am having a hard time not laughing my arse off at some of these comments. Its great comedy, but I'm afraid there are people that actually believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X