No announcement yet.

Just had an edible.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Johnny isn't real and neither are your sisters. please send a mod proof. i am old. i am hebrew. iee. please post something verifiable.
    I’m waiting on you.. I think Amos already validated my bs...

Last time I checked ... you are unknown, and invalidated..

Stop embarrassing yourself...really... create a poll you vs jhonny..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m waiting on you.. I think Amos already validated my bs...

Last time I checked ... you are unknown, and invalidated..

Stop embarrassing yourself...really... create a poll you vs jhonny..

I don't care what you or anybody here thinks of me because I'm a confident man. You, on the other hand, are desperate for validation. You are pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

I don't care what you or anybody here thinks of me because I'm a confident man. You, on the other hand, are desperate for validation. You are pathetic. I feel sorry for you.
        We done... I’ve posted truth to Mods.. I’ve begged you to do the same... keep the playing field level..

You can’t even do that... you bit off more than you can chew..

Create a poll who is lessof a liar...please.. please... we done... u ain’t shiet,... I call it like I see it... I’m not even sure why you steady embarking yourself..

We done... I already smashed that guy from an American territory.. that puto from Some island.. this e beef will not end well for you..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          We done... I’ve posted truth to Mods.. I’ve begged you to do the same... keep the playing field level..

You can’t even do that... you bit off more than you can chew..

Create a poll who is lessof a liar...please.. please... we done... u ain’t shiet,... I call it like I see it... I’m not even sure why you steady embarking yourself..

We done... I already smashed that guy from an American territory.. that puto from Some island.. this e beef will not end well for you..
          You are my beech

Comment

You are my beech
            Are we done... we done right...get a wife, father kids...we done.. shalom..

Comment

Utter Brutality being displayed by slobberts & zaroku two leviathans going head to head. An intense battle with a digital backdrop of the serengeti ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Zion Williams is a hype job

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                  Utter Brutality being displayed by slobberts & zaroku two leviathans going head to head. An intense battle with a digital backdrop of the serengeti ensues.

I am treating it as a sparring session. I am trying out some maneuvers that I plan to use in a actual battle someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    How many mg, bruh?
                    500 mg is that too much

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      He's a fat LeBron

Comment

Working...
                      X