Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Deontay Wilder's Options For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Deontay Wilder's Options For The Fall

So with Anthony Joshua facing Alexander Povetkin in defense of his IBF, IBO, WBO, WBA titles on September 22, where does that leave WBC belt-holder Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs)for the fall? The question was posed to Stephen Espinoza the head man for Showtime Sports before his network went on the air at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like em all apart from Breazeale.

Garbage, waste of time fight.

Comment

Wow just wow. There's nothing out there at all. If Fury, Deontay, AJ and Ortiz don't fight each other it's basically a marry - go- round of bum fights.

Comment

Comment

Comment

In other words, Espinoza said next to nothing.

Comment

1 fury
              2 whyte
              3 Ortiz rematch
              4 brezeale

I think Ortiz is a better fighter than whyte...but id love to see wilder put a hurting on whyte and wilder already put Ortiz down 3x

Comment

Luis Ortiz must be pushing 50 now and has never beaten a prime, top contender. He should be made to fight another contender, a Jarrell Miller or Joseph Parker type. Meanwhile, Deontay Wilder should be going for Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua or Dillian Whyte.

Comment

if he chooses Whyte or Fury after that fight Wilder deserves to get a 50-50 split. Stop trying to cheat a World Champion as 2nd rate got the money pay up sucker !

Comment

I'd like to see Wilder fight Dillian Whyte and see how that goes Other than that Fury is a decent option depending on how he looks in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X