• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    dont break character.
    Lil Mikey ass fan lovin pussay dat boi straight up duckin AB rematch

Comment

Troy WHO ?

Comment

TS is a joke. 5 world champions? No ****. There are 4+ champions per weight class so most moderately successful boxers of the past 20 years have 5 "champions" on their belt.

Lmfao @ OP using Kell Brook and Danny Jacobs after that gift XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Dude is a Floyd nut hugger, kept repeating what Floyd said saying GGG is straight up and down no special effects lol. GGG is ten times the boxer this clown is. Watch his fight he looks horrible against bums. He did the same with Loma picking Walters and was so sure Rigo would beat him obviously the excuses followed up. But of course he knew that before the fight and stilll picked them.

Look at this clown before the Walters fight and after

Armchair warrior discredits undefeated pro boxer...

Pretty much all VaGGGina/MarGGGarito fans XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Armchair warrior discredits undefeated pro boxer...

Pretty much all VaGGGina/MarGGGarito fans XD XD XD
            Saying i discredit him just because hes a pro boxer while not mentioning any of the points i made? Not really bright are you? Hope you bet a lot on his predictions and analysis and post it here since you value his opinion so much.

Comment

Dont forget, that video was from 2 years ago.

Comment

Saying i discredit him just because hes a pro boxer while not mentioning any of the points i made? Not really bright are you? Hope you bet a lot on his predictions and analysis and post it here since you value his opinion so much.
                Yeah, Bjl12 will never be wrongfully accused of having a modicum of intelligence. He actually lashed out calling Motor City Cobra a GGG fan. Imagine that. And his bias is documented and over the top.

Comment

You are trash. Trump trash lmfaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    You people ever get tired of saying all you guys do this and that? One person says something and somehow it applies to everyone, real sound logic.

Some guy who likes ggg said this so they must all think like that. Some stupid ****
                    ur right that is a terrible trait, im a fan of GGGee myself so I guess I mean his unfair fanatics thanks for the curse out and the correction

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
                      You mispelled Golovkin name wrong its lil GieGieGee keepa brudah rite yaget me? 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
                      very tacky, not funny either, but nice try with the whole page

Comment

Working...
                      X