No announcement yet.

David Haye to Boente: "I accepted your offer in December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye to Boente: "I accepted your offer in December"

A lot of people are mentioning Vitali's offer to Haye. What they seem to have forgot is Haye agreed to everything and the Klitschko team decided to change the subject when confronted at that infamous press conference.

1:20 onwards

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    A lot of people are mentioning Vitali's offer to Haye. What they seem to have forgot is Haye agreed to everything and the Klitschko team decided to change the subject when confronted at that infamous press conference.

1:20 onwards

it he said this & i said that...who knows what happens behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      it he said this & i said that...who knows what happens behind closed doors
      Here's another one. Haye says again he agreed already and again Klitschko doesn't say anything to dispute it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Here's another one. Haye says again he agreed already and again Klitschko doesn't say anything to dispute it.

i agree & have been saying for awhile that vitali did lots of barking & is now back pedalling...what's next his wife is going to tell him not to fight haye?

Comment

lol! vitali looks really uncomfortable here...lol! making excuses...

Comment

The klitschko brothers and their manager should be happy that there is someone like david haye who challenges them and creates interest from the fans to wanna see them fight ! But instead they fight guys like manuel charr!

Comment

He said he would fight him, if he doesn't fight him, it will be like when Lennox told him he would fight then retired instead. Vitali must not be sure he can beat him (right now), otherwise he would make an easy and big payday against Haye, plus knock him out like he said he would.

Comment

Vitali is looking like a ******ed hippocrite right now

Comment

Bump.

Vitali now says he doesn't want the Haye fight because Haye turned him down.
                  Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Vitali was ringside and saw his brother struggle to land a heavy punch on Haye, he saw the speed and the reflexes and he simply doesnt want to take a risk

Comment

Working...
                    X