Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Reportedly Threw Chicken at Wilder at Belfast Restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Saunders called Wilder racist a while ago, Wilder called him out on it, Saunders said he did say it..... Wilder stood up and a ruckus breaks out.....
      The 2:00 mark of this video explains it all:
      https://youtu.be/2jvAXyvalTo

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

Wilder confronted and dropped by step in challenger after Tyson fury pulls out of fight with mental issues.
        Wilder managed to survive the knockdown with help by the waitress.
        Is that chicken Beyontay's best opponent to date?

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          My only question, was it FRIED chicken????
          Grilled , the healthier option.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
            Where BJS comes from, throwing chicken is a traditional sign of welcome and acceptance. The chicken represents the coming together of two people, with the egg being the symbolism of a birth of friendship. The act of throwing the chicken symbolizes all things that may come from that friendship, if the chikcen hits someone, it is seen as a blessing that will allow this new found friendship to soar. BJS probably should have explained this to Wilder and his people before he threw that chicken though. That's his bad.

Lololololol . Similar to bird s#hit When it lands on your forehead from the sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
              What comments did BJS make? It sounds like wilder said they were racist.
              Wilder seemed to say "The ones [comments] where you call me a racist c***"

And BJS said "yeah, I did"

Pretty sure Billy said it after Wilder talked about Hearn being "another white man milking a black man"

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                the only thing better than Saunders biffing a chicken at Wilder and then legging it..... are the people who are crying about it loooool

Wilder was laughing, so chill you girls
                Exactly....

Comment

• That's what racist Wildher gets, chicken in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    that piece of chicken is a top 3 deontay wilder opponent.
                    even a dead chicken has more balls than gayJ

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                      I was there ahaha was hilarious. Billy Joe walked in with his friend threw a piece of chicken at wilders team not wilder and then legged it ahaha. Wilder was just standing on the balcony shouting at his team to leave it.

The guy in the red wasn't wilder. Wilder didn't even run for Billy, he was laughing about it afterwards haha fair play wilder he knows it's all fun and games.
                      Glad to know that Wilder was playful with it all! I would've been embarrassed as an American, if he was the one throwing chicken in a restaurant! Sounds like they were having fun! Can't wait to see what Andrade throws at Saunders! That should be funny too!

Comment

Working...
                      X