No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Responds To Errol Spence's Stance on Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Hey we don't know that for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure...YET!!!! Lol.... Besides what proof do you have that shows Spence is on steroids? Any unquestionable evidence? Or positive tests... Could he be on steroids maybe so but the same could be said for any boxer, especially those with high KO percentages. And to the opposite spectrum how come people don't accuse guys who have never been or rarely knocked down or KO'd of being on steroids? I've seen guys take a beating and not fall I believe some of those guys are on steroids to be able to eat punches like Reese cups!! Those guys need to be called out as well. We've seen fights where you watch and think dam he getting his @$$ whooped and still standing that sh** ain't natural either.
    Well the guy isn’t enlisted in vada testing and his puffy chest is weird and he has yellow sclera steroid can make it steroids can make ur eyes yellow

Comment

The FANS are more obsessed with fighters becoming "PPV Stars" than the fighters. Spence Jr and Crawford refuse to sell their souls to become PPV Stars. People want them to become Villains and act like Mayweather and that is not who they are!

Oscar, focus on making Ryan Garcia your next Superstar!
      Last edited by sicko; 06-21-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Four pages in and I have seen Spence being accused of steroid use, but has yet to see anyone refer to Canelo and his FAILED test. Interesting.

Comment

Instead of worrying about fighters not promoted by GB, Oscar should put some effort in promoting his own fighters. Canelo's name pretty much promotes itself. Linares has been with GB for years and yet Oscar hasn't done much for him. GB constantly had to send Linares overseas for fights and till this day, Linares is barely known and can't even draw 2k fans to his fights in LA. Linares pretty much had to beg GB and HBO to let him fight Loma on ESPN for his first million. The crazy thing is, if you went to Oscar's or GB's social media accounts, there was hardly any mention of Linares upcoming fight. They barely even mention Mathysse fighting next month. Take away Canelo and what exactly does Oscar have? GB depends on Canelo's revenue, all the other shows GB puts on, aren't making him any money.

Comment

Errol Spence don't need a promoter, huh? Then why do he have a promotional company?

Comment

Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
              Errol Spence don't need a promoter, huh? Then why do he have a promotional company?
              he doesn't idiot. he has an advisor. all he needs to do is keep winning and it all lines up.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                he doesn't idiot. he has an advisor. all he needs to do is keep winning and it all lines up.
                I was referring to Man Down Promotions, genius.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I just don't see how Spence would be doing any better under GBP then he is by himself.
                  Spence wants to be great and make enough money so that when he retires from boxing he can live comfortably off his investments. He can do both without Oscar. Oscar would make Spence a cash cow like he has Canelo which means Spence would only be allowed to fight for money and probably denied any real opportunity to prove his greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
                    I was referring to Man Down Promotions, genius.
                    that's not a promotion company idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                      Errol is a cherry picking steroid using hype job lol
                      Or, maybe he isn't!

Comment

Working...
                      X