Collapse
No announcement yet.

King RUng just took a sheit on Crawford and Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did some good fighting but nothing that makes me put him ahead of Loma or Crawford on my pfp best list. He had a close fight with a guy he was supposed to KO. Watch Crawford KO Horn just like he is supposed to do.

Comment

I thought he lost the first fight to Roman, can’t deny the second. Estrada was a tough fight he took and there’s already talk of a rematch. So yeah, I wish more fighters were like him. Props.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
        Props to Rung man dude has come a long way. I was rooting for Gallo but that power had him shook.

Now Rung with 3 impressive wins and even doe Cuadras checked him he still got a resume that destroys Bud and Crawford.

Let this be a lesson on why resume will always win over hype.

Absolutely. RESUME is the most important thing in combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He did some good fighting but nothing that makes me put him ahead of Loma or Crawford on my pfp best list. He had a close fight with a guy he was supposed to KO. Watch Crawford KO Horn just like he is supposed to do.
          you're wrong. estrada was favored to win.

Comment

Estrada was the favourite you moron.

Comment

Stop revisionising history. Estrada VS Rungvisai was viewed as one of the most important legacy fights of the lower weight classes it was a genuine 50_50 fight in the bookies on paper and in the fight itself.

Estrada was the favorite to win.

Comment

Working...
              X