Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last time a big punching Brit fought an american his trainer turned into a woman!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time a big punching Brit fought an american his trainer turned into a woman!!

Y'all musta forgot.

Eddie Hearn better get the dress and heels ready baby.

That's disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      That's disgusting
      True that. This man needed serious help. Instead they let him cut his dick off and get implants. Privately, his daughters must be horrified.

Comment

He didn't turn into a woman. He's still a bloke, just with a pair of knickers on & his **** cut off.

Comment

Whatever makes Maloney happy.

Comment

The only thing Eddie better have ready is a towel. Don't think he's forgotten what the last American did to Kell Brook.

Why you think he went and got Jacobs?

Comment

You need to be careful with stuff like this these days. You don't know which special cornflakes on here will be taking offense. I got banned last week for calling a black woman fat and ugly. Apparently that is classed as being racist. That along with me following up with pictures of Shakira's ass got me banned. No doubt we have some closet trannies around here, so be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                You need to be careful with stuff like this these days. You don't know which special cornflakes on here will be taking offense. I got banned last week for calling a black woman fat and ugly. Apparently that is classed as being racist. That along with me following up with pictures of Shakira's ass got me banned. No doubt we have some closet trannies around here, so be careful.
                That’s why I kept my post in here politically short and to everyone’s taste lol.

Comment

Working...
                X