Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you lend money someone who still owes you money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you lend money someone who still owes you money?

if someone still owes you money, under what condition would you lend that someone money again..

or no way until he paid what he owes you..

Depends on how much they want, who they are, what their circumstances are, what the money is for, and whether I know them to be reliable in terms of paying back money.

But if they owe me a substantial amount and ask for a substantial amount, I most likely wouldn't do it.

Why, did someone just ask you for a loan?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      if someone still owes you money, under what condition would you lend that someone money again..

If they're close family and need it for an emergency, then yes.

For everyone else it depends how much I lent them how much they need, what they need it for and how long along I lent it to them. They're more than likely to be told no.

Comment

a childhood friend.. owes you $150.. borrowing another $150.. have not paid..

Comment

A childhood friend? C'mon man. I thought we were talking about thousands.

What's another 150 to somebody who makes 6 figures.

Dont lend money nor borrow money is a code that i live by. If a friend or family member wants money and its a reasonable number, i would just give it to them.

Comment

Stop being cheap... I do it all the time.
            Especially to my extended family in the Philippines...

There is always some froblem... and I'm the only who can solve it..

Open up your heart and wallet Pinoy Jew.

Comment

6 figures doe

Comment

LOL $150.

Whats he need it for? Is he working, why can't he come up with $150 himself?

As long as the answers to the above questions made sense to me I wouldn't have a problem loaning a good childhood friend money. If he needs $150 for something stupid or I feel he should be able to come up $150 himself then I probably wouldn't loan him money, but otherwise it seems a whatever loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL $150.

Whats he need it for? Is he working, why can't he come up with $150 himself?

As long as the answers to the above questions made sense to me I wouldn't have a problem loaning a good childhood friend money. If he needs $150 for something stupid or I feel he should be able to come up $150 himself then I probably wouldn't loan him money, but otherwise it seems a whatever loan.
                  $150 is 7500 pesos that's a month's apartment rent and electric bills and some more in the Philippines.

Comment

How long ago did you loan him $150? If he's had money since you loaned him the money and hasn't paid you back tell him to go fuck himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X