Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Tyson Fury on the Ring P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Fury himself said P4P is bollocks, so why care.
    This. The p4p rankings are flawed.

Wlad had recently dropped to no.6 I think behind some guys who weren't even champion of their respective division. Upon his loss he exited and Fury with the manner of his victory seemingly unimpressive to a lot wasn't deserbing of being entered. I can agree somewhat, but their are guys Fury deserves to be ahead of and so does Wlad too IMO.

Comment

Don't get so worked up about it. Ring has no credibility their pfp is always wack

Comment

Fury should be on any p4p list but this is not the only case of p4p lists being stupid. Remember when Broner and Maidana were ranked...or Guerrero? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
          Look i've been repping fury on here since day one, (i wrote this in 2012)

And i've been dealing with idiots bashing on him since day one and it ain't gonna stop anytime soon

but fury himself knows this, he doesn't care and neither do I, it's hilarious watching him prove people wrong over and over again
          Great post. I have been on the Fury bandwagon for just about as long.

Credible boxing minds around the world, like myself for example, have Fury in our top 10 p4p rankings.

"real recognize real".

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Fury should be on any p4p list but this is not the only case of p4p lists being stupid. Remember when Broner and Maidana were ranked...or Guerrero? LOL
            Maidana was correctly listed, and still is on my list. You don't come close to a draw with the p4p champ and not skyrocket the p4p list, you just did something no one else on that list could do.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Fury himself said P4P is bollocks, so why care.
              True. If Andre Ward were the same weight as Fury he wouldn't last two rounds.

Comment

I bet you if it was Wilder, he'd be up there real quick.

Comment

Including the bias that people have mentioned against Fury, my assumption is that people are waiting on the rematch. If Wlad comes back strong and wins they can call it an off night for him. If Fury does a repeat then there's no reason to doubt him. Politics...

Comment

Originally posted by Firefist View Post
                    Including the bias that people have mentioned against Fury, my assumption is that people are waiting on the rematch. If Wlad comes back strong and wins they can call it an off night for him. If Fury does a repeat then there's no reason to doubt him. Politics...
                    I think there'll always be reason to doubt Fury. He's never a fighter people can just recognise for what he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X