Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao, grow bigger balls under that baby carrot and allow Cotto come in at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao, grow bigger balls under that baby carrot and allow Cotto come in at 147!

Everyone is pointing the finger at Cotto, Cotto has every right not to put the belt on the line. I mean, the guy hasn't had any say on anything, Pacquiao has gotten the much bigger cut, the weight and on top of that, he wants the WBO strap. This isn't McDonalds Pacquiao, you can't always have it your way. Most people's excuses, as to why he should put the belt on the line is because he is messing with history.

Pacquiao is no better then anyone else, because you can possibly make history, doesn't mean your opponent should abide by your rules, especially fucked up ones. I understand that 141-145 is still a WW fight but like most who have faught for/ defended their WW title, they were allowed to come in at the WW limit. Cotto shouldn't be restricted of that. I understand that it is Cotto who said he'd agree to 145, but are we forgetting that a couple of ***** asses wanted Cotto to come down as low as 143?

I never intended to make this a Mayweather thread but here I go, people fear that Cotto might come into the ring weighing alot more then Pacquiao but hasn't Mayweather been the smaller guy most of the time? Hasn't Mayweather been outweighed by 10-20 lbs in the ring?, So the "Greater" Pacquiao wouldn't be able to deal with the same? I mean, Pacquiao has been the bigger guy most of the time, all of a sudden because his opponent is bigger, its the end of the world?

Sad that we're talking about a Measly 2 lbs. Really sad...

why doesn't mayweather grow some period and even fight cotto.

Comment

if you got a baby carrot the last thing you want is bigger balls...

Comment

Comment

With the Pacquiao fight the catchweight is really pointless because Cotto will make 145 as comfortably as he makes 147 and will weight the exact same on fight night as he normally would anyway.

The Mayweather fight however....is at the exact same catchweight but the size difference will really show. How is it possible that Mayweather is too small to fight welterweights but too big to make 140?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            With the Pacquiao fight the catchweight is really pointless because Cotto will make 145 as comfortably as he makes 147 and will weight the exact same on fight night as he normally would anyway.
            The Mayweather fight however....is at the exact same catchweight but the size difference will really show. How is it possible that Mayweather is too small to fight welterweights but too big to make 140?
            Then why not 147?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              if you got a baby carrot the last thing you want is bigger balls...
              Depends how big.

Comment

Originally posted by RocKeT View Post
                Who's that beezy in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Then why not 147?
                  I dont know. I'm not Pacquiao. But the 145 catchweight really is pointless. For you to imply that Pacquiao is a coward for fighting Cotto at 145 instead of 147 is really ******ed too though for the exact same reasons. makes no difference whether its fought at 145 or 147. Noone will be weight drained and Cotto will still be 160 or more on fight night.

Comment

Co sign Platano.

Pac wants teh belt, then fight teh guy at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X