No announcement yet.

myspace and textin is ****in up my grammar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    What made you want to type like that. Seriously I just want to understand the logic behind it, cuz i'm talking to this one broad dat types awww lyk dis kk* and it's annoying the **** outta me.
    i dont know

it was just the "thing to do", i guess

i feel really embarassed that i used to type like that - good thing i grew out of that **** with a quickness, son

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil View Post
      i uSed t0 tyPe like diz when i wuz in high skool

now i cant stand seeing that ****, so no - i do not type like that (SOMETIMES i cut down words in txt messages but thats it)
      Originally posted by baddest View Post
      What made you want to type like that. Seriously I just want to understand the logic behind it, cuz i'm talking to this one broad dat types awww lyk dis kk* and it's annoying the **** outta me.

ya, dis iz da mos' anoyin wai ta reed sumpfin. u can hardly unersan wut da fuc day mean. it duznt luk coo etha.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

ya, dis iz da mos' anoyin wai ta reed sumpfin. u can hardly unersan wut da fuc day mean. it duznt luk coo etha.
        yo0o0o

yew gat ah probLum o sumfin???

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil View Post
          yo0o0o

yew gat ah probLum o sumfin???
          donchu taka me lyke dat nicca. ima crazy nicca son, ya don wan nun. iz cut sukkaz, fele me? i fuk fagitz til day lu me. i fade 2 oblivein. iz eatz dem chillinz.

Comment

Using my Iphone qwerty keypad is much better for me than one of those number/letter keypads, it even has quite a good predictive text function.

Comment

donchu taka me lyke dat nicca. ima crazy nicca son, ya don wan nun. iz cut sukkaz, fele me? i fuk fagitz til day lu me. i fade 2 oblivein. iz eatz dem chillinz.

Do you think that there will come a day when newspapers and major periodicals are written entirely like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                Using my Iphone qwerty keypad is much better for me than one of those number/letter keypads, it even has quite a good predictive text function.
                this is true. i can sometimes butcher words and it'll predict exactly what i was trying to type.

muh badz, playa

PAWNED!
                Last edited by rizkybizness; 02-11-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                  Do you think that there will come a day when newspapers and major periodicals are written entirely like this?
                  I sure hope not. Can you imagine?

Y'all niccaz, we jus gut da firs nicca prezidant sunz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                    i wouldnt be surprised to see that **** on this site

if its ok for 40 different articles to start off with "filipino ring legend iconic hero humanitarian philanthropist god, Manny Pacquiao"

Comment

I'm losing my self esteem

Comment

Working...
                      X