No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol, Sullivan Barrera Ordered To Fight By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Ward can stay retired. Not many will miss him, even less will miss watching him fight...
    OK, then stop bringing up his name! Haters like you are loosing their mind now that the recently p4p top dog has retired. I guess the haters are going to have to find someone else to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
      OK, then stop bringing up his name! Haters like you are loosing their mind now that the recently p4p top dog has retired. I guess the haters are going to have to find someone else to hate.
      Ummm, the person I quoted brought up his name, not me. I simply replied to said person. Please double check next time...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        “Spanner in the works”? Man, it’s been years since I read that anywhere. Carry on. Lol
        Haha I've always been a fan of the classics.

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Ward can stay retired. Not many will miss him, even less will miss watching him fight...

that way you guys can pretend that your fav LHW's are good

without any..... " interference "

Comment

Really hope this happens and there will be no ducks from either fighter

Comment

Barrera wanted to fight Bivol for the vacant title but the WBA bypassed him and allowed Bivol to fight an Aussie bum instead. Now that he has the option to fight Kovalev they order the fight smh. I hope he goes the WBO route.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  that way you guys can pretend that your fav LHW's are good

without any..... " interference "
                  Our fav LHWs ARE good!

You can keep pretending that cheater Ward was good.

Comment

Our fav LHWs ARE good!

You can keep pretending that cheater Ward was good.

they were potential future spankings, nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox
                      As an outsider watching this Lou vs the world action, I'd hate to say it, but it's been a total mismatch. Robbie, Larry, Travestyofgrandproportions and Abouttogetgud have all been repeatedly timed coming in, beaten to the punch in what has been a total 12 round whitewash.

Travesty has been reduced to a crying ***** like some whiny kid with his internet privledges pulled by mum and dad. Larry laid down and died early. About****inpeen has been trying to land that 12th round hail Mary we the veiwers know just isn't gonna land. Robbie wants boxingscene to come to a UK industrial area and meet some of the local crickets because that's all thats gonna show up.

Some of the threads being raised by these guys to try and halt the haemorrhaging are more desperate than some guy walking around a gay mardi gras with no ass in his pants and a sign on his back saying "Please fark me".

Guys, just go for a month or two till it blows over. Or meet the Jonny Tocco gym challange instead of the Johhny Tackleinyermouth challenge.

aboutfkntime reading this post:

travestyny reading this post:

Comment

Working...
                      X