Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people discredit Tyson Fury's win but big up Anthony Joshua's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give both men big credit but a legit KO/TKO win is always better than an uneventful decision.

Comment

Fury and Joshua became huge just by defeating a non-prime Klitschko.
      Something Beyontay failed to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Fury and Joshua became huge just by defeating a non-prime Klitschko.
        Something Beyontay failed to achieve.
        In fairness, Wilder also never got the chance. I think prime Wlad beats him but the version Fury and AJ fought would have went to sleep twitching if he fought Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Question if casual fans need to die, you want to hang out with just hardcore boxing fans? I can't imagine a worse fate. That has to be one of the seven rings of hell~
          Yes, I'd rather be hanging with connoisseurs and appreciators of the sport. I don't watch it for the blood and guts and "excitement" , I watch it to see who has the best plan to win. And if it means making it boring or ugly, so be it, excitement is and never was a judging criteria as far as I can remember.

Comment

I think Fury is talented, but his win over Klitschko is quickly becoming the most overrated in history.

Not only was the fight a total stinker, but look at the compubox numbers. Fury landed 80 punches to Klitschko's 50. 130 total punches landed in 12 rounds between both fighters is an embarrassment. He displayed great defense, and made Klitschko look bad, but he wasn't doing a whole lot offensively.

Comment

Working...
            X