Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor says he could KO Mayweather in 10 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be hilarious if this ended up being like the Aldo fight.

Comment

Only if allowed to grapple he can choke him out thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        No, I get the ****iness, and the showboating. That's part of the fight game. I'm talking about the, "he moves inefficient, he should slip right, come with the left, he is too slow to beat GGG/Canelo blah blah blah".

That **** irks the hell out of me. He just comes off like he's the authority on everything fighting when he got choked tf out twice, and straight up quit. He's acting like he's actually the Ali of boxing, or something.

Literally not even Floyd says BS like that. He just says, ummm, well, you know, he's a hell of a fighter, and he should put on a great show, or beat blah blah blah. He doesn't act like he's the only fighter on Earth that knows about fighting.
        Well straight up, lets just say if, and a big IF.
        McGregor beats Floyd, would you change your stance?
        If it's a one punch ko or a quick ko, will say it was lucky or whatever?
        Or use the Floyd is old excuse.?

Now I don't believe McGregor beats Floyd, it at the same time of course I want him to win, I don't buy into all this it will hurt boxing and all this shiiit.

And I think people making this a boxing vs mma thing is ridiculous.
        Connor is not like most mma fighters so their is no way they can compare him to other mma fighters in a boxing ring.

If McGregor does win, 100% it puts him right at the top of combat sport, all most like Bruce Lee **** haha.

But this won't hurt boxing, he might continue boxing IF he beats Floyd and you could be guaranteed he will fight the best at almost any weight.

So would you change your mind if McGregor pulled off the odds and beat him?and acknowledge that he is something special??

Now obviously none of this matters if he loses which is the most likely outcome haha

Comment

mcgregor will only ko himself and will be hitting air all night . i wanna see a 3rd fight with diaz, we all know he let him win for another payday

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            I can't believe I actually want Floyd to beat the living crap out of this guy, and really really badly. And I honestly went into this fight, not giving a single ****, and not caring about either guy, and who won, but the closer and closer this gets, I legitimately want Floyd to win, and praying he doesn't lose to Conor.

And Floyd looked really sharp and strong and that one "leaked" sparring clip, that someone took without consent. Although, I have a feeling it was taped on purpose.

I seriously can't stand Conor, and how he acts like he knows some secret we don't know, and like he's the authority on everything fighting. TF do we need your insight on boxing, when you're not even half the boxer Luis Collazo is lmao. Stop acting like your skills are above everyone else, and that you can judge elite level boxers. Can't wait for him to be put in his place.

And no excuses. You signed up for this, and getting paid a fortune. None of that, I'm a boxing noob BS. You're an MMA world champion, so you're still a fighter.
            do you realize he is trying to sell tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              Would be hilarious if this ended up being like the Aldo fight.
              only if floyd cried at the end like aldo did. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                only if floyd cried at the end like aldo did. LOL!
                lol I expect Floyd to tear up if he loses one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post

Now I don't believe McGregor beats Floyd, it at the same time of course I want him to win, I don't buy into all this it will hurt boxing and all this shiiit.

Connor is not like most mma fighters so their is no way they can compare him to other mma fighters in a boxing ring.

If McGregor does win, 100% it puts him right at the top of combat sport, all most like Bruce Lee **** haha.

But this won't hurt boxing, he might continue boxing IF he beats Floyd and you could be guaranteed he will fight the best at almost any weight.

So would you change your mind if McGregor pulled off the odds and beat him?and acknowledge that he is something special??

Now obviously none of this matters if he loses which is the most likely outcome haha
                  It is boxing vs MMA and only a stupid person can't see the obvious. If you want Conor to win you're nothing more than a casual boxing fan. Just be real about it without the BS about how Conor is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    It is boxing vs MMA and only a stupid person can't see the obvious. If you want Conor to win you're nothing more than a casual boxing fan. Just be real about it without the BS about how Conor is good for boxing.
                    And I suppose your a "hardcore" fan are you??

Maybe I want Connor to win mainly cause I'm Irish, and I don't wanna see Floyd go 50-0 and retire straight away.
                    If Connor stays in boxing, is that bad for the sport??

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post

I already acknowledge he's special. No one on this planet KO's Jose Aldo in 13 seconds, and isn't special. Same for mostly all his performances in the Octagon. Boxing's a completely different sport though, and he's gonna find out.

But yeah, if he beat Floyd, I'm bowing down, and acknowledging him as the god of war. And yeah, him beating Floyd doesn't ruin boxing, at all. What, because he beat Floyd, that means I think he can beat Marvin Hagler, GGG, Canelo, Pacquiao, Spence, etc? It's just 1 guy, and who knows, if he does beat him, he might just be a perfect style match up against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X