No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua tweet 'I like my women BBW'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    A BBW is not a woman with curve... If u call fat girls "thick" or "curvy" , that's ur choice but in reality they fat.

Curvy is Beyonce or JLo. And both aren't BBW...
    Nope. Curvy is not fat. Its thick and juicy. I have no use for skinny girls. I prefer medium, but if the only choice was thick or skinny, I'll take thick 10 out of 10 Times.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      BBW = big beached whale

Aka- fat ass
      Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Excellent post !

All these Fattie ****ers justifying their love for cellulite and morbidly obese hippos by calling these cows BBW's. Curvy chicks aren't fat pigs. Their asses don't hang down to their knees and their guts don't hang down below their pvssy. Overweight gluttons aren't healthy and it's a sickness to lust after a physically sick woman. It's like being attracted to excrement or vomit.
      Lol

Lol exactly. Now these fat chicks love to call themself curvy and thick when in reality they just fat.
      That's how they should be. I got no use for a stick-figured looking skinny girl. Nope, need some cushion for the pushin'! Bring 'em nice and thick.
      Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Black men love fat women, its a cultural thing

Thats why you always see them with fat white women

Its just what they are in to, to them fat = sexy

Whocares though
      I Knew of this 1 dude (decent looking dude) who was only into fat chicks. His girl lost weight (not to the point of being skinny, but just to the point of being "normal", due to health concerns), and he broke the fuck up with her LOL. Chick is Hot too. This dude had a serious, hard-core fat-chicks fetish. Dude (at least according to him) couldn't get it up if chick was not fat.
      Last edited by HAMMER77777; 08-05-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        bbw are fat girls with curves. there's a differece between just straight out fat, and bbw. bbw have some curves on them and is not just flat out gross like fat girls.
        Bro a BBW is a fat women with big **** and a big ass. If u like it that's ur choice. But don't call them curvy. Cause they fat...

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          Nope. Curvy is not fat. Its thick and juicy. I have no use for skinny girls. I prefer medium, but if the only choice was thick or skinny, I'll take thick 10 out of 10 Times.
          Don't call BBW thick. They not thick of fat. Jlo, Beyonce etc aren't BBW. Of u like fat women its ur choice. No shame in that. But the word thick makes me laugh. Now all fat women call themselves thick...
          Last edited by boxinggod101; 08-05-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Don't call BBW thick. They thick of fat. Jlo, Beyonce etc aren't BBW.
            BBW means big BEAUTIFUL, not just big. There's fat and ugly, then there's fat and average, then there's BBW.

Here, google search for BBW:
            https://www.google.com/search?q=bbw&...w=1366&bih=576

U don't like them? Ashley Graham is considered a BBW:

https://www.google.com/search?rls=co...k1.ZHsOqybAH4g

I'd bang her in a heartbeat, wouldn't u? I get a hardon, just looking at her pics. I'd fuk her without hesitation, over some skinny ass, emaciated looking stick-figure.

Comment

That's how they should be. I got no use for a stick-figured looking skinny girl. Nope, need some cushion for the pushin'! Bring 'em nice and thick.

I Knew of this 1 dude (decent looking dude) who was only into fat chicks. His girl lost weight (not to the point of being skinny, but just to the point of being "normal", due to health concerns), and he broke the fuck up with her LOL. Chick is Hot too. This dude had a serious, hard-core fat-chicks fetish. Dude (at least according to him) couldn't get it up if chick was not fat.
              Yeah no shame in that. Some guys like fat women. I just don't like fat chicks who call themself curvy or thick. I tell thwm straigh up.. ur fat. I dont like a squeletton but I dont like fat chicks neither.

I dropped my ex cause of that. She was hot. Half chinese half Dominican. But she started they get fat. I told her to lose and she told me she wouldn't go gym. Dropped her fat @ss..

Comment

BBW means big BEAUTIFUL, not just big. There's fat and ugly, then there's fat and average, then there's BBW.

Here, google search for BBW:
                https://www.google.com/search?q=bbw&...w=1366&bih=576

U don't like them? Ashley Graham is considered a BBW:

I'd bang her in a heartbeat, wouldn't u?
                I'd bang her for sure. But I wouldn't wife her. Look her up in 10 years. She'll be a whale.

I f#cked big girls too but I would never make them my main girl. I'd hide...

Comment

Yeah no shame in that. Some guys like fat women. I just don't like fat chicks who call themself curvy or thick. I tell thwm straigh up.. ur fat. I dont like a squeletton but I dont like fat chicks neither.

I dropped my ex cause of that. She was hot. Half chinese half Dominican. But she started they get fat. I told her to lose and she told me she wouldn't go gym. Dropped her fat @ss..
                  Dude, u wouldn't hit:

?

Comment

I'd bang her for sure. But I wouldn't wife her. Look her up in 10 years. She'll be a whale.

I f#cked big girls too but I would never make them my main girl. I'd hide...
                    Oh OK, that's u then. But I'd wife her in a heartbeat. Alas, she's Married, LOL, so I'm out of Luck.

But seriously, I could Pound on something like that All Day Long. SRS

Comment

Ashley Graham. Enough Said:

https://cdn-s3.si.com/styles/si_gall...?itok=tZLShfqZ

Comment

Working...
                      X