• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a clear roider so **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Figures........

But being that the greatest boxers in the history of the sport were black, it sounds like you're in the wrong sport.

You should stick to NASCAR and Ice Hockey
      why would i stick to that stuff when i was never into it to begin with? does it make you feel bad that i dont like black people? maybe if you negroids werent crying all the time and constantly talking about race, everyone would stop hating you.

did you ever think about that? i doubt it. go watch your nascar, you hillbilly

Comment

I dont dislike him. I think hes entertaining actually but he needs to step up the competition already. Also he is so boring and generic in his interviews, says the same exact rehearsed answers instead of what he really wants to say.

And i think hes on roids too but i dont really care.

Comment

Figures........

But being that the greatest boxers in the history of the sport were black, it sounds like you're in the wrong sport.

You should stick to NASCAR and Ice Hockey
          Or football or MMA or F1 or Swimming or Golf

Current number 1's in boxing per division
          Ortiz
          Usyk
          Sergey Kovalev
          Gilberto Ramirez
          GGG
          Alvarez
          Pacquiao
          Crawford
          Barthelemy
          Lomachenko
          Frampton
          Rigondeuax
          Yamanaka
          Gonzalez
          Ioka
          Lopez
          Moonsri

Hmmmm that's a lot of Asians, Mexicans, Whites and only 4 black fighters leading their division compared to 6 white fighters Canelo counts as white because he is ginger no escaping that tail for him.

PS. I corrected two divisions the LHW where it had Ward as #1 and the one at super bantam I believe It had Quigg as the #1 I correctly placed the true #1 of each division.
          Last edited by M Bison; 12-08-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Liked his fight with Whyte. I'll be watching his upcoming fight with Molina

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              why would i stick to that stuff when i was never into it to begin with? does it make you feel bad that i dont like black people? maybe if you negroids werent crying all the time and constantly talking about race, everyone would stop hating you.

did you ever think about that? i doubt it. go watch your nascar, you hillbilly
              Everyone would stop hating blacks???

I think you have it backwards.

Euro-Americans have been hated by Native Americans, Africans, African Americans, Chinese, Japenese, Russians, Cubans, Venezualans, Panamanians, Vietnamese, Mexicans, Middle Easterners and any other nationality known to man.

Euro-Americans have been in some kind of war/conflict with every nationality known to man for the last 300 years.

Everyone doesn't hate African Americans. I can't say the same thing for Euro-Americans.

I could give two fcuks what blacks you like and don't like.

But being that this is a boxing forum, just know that African Americans have dominated this sport for the last 100+ years and there's nothing your punk ass can do about it but cry and suck the dick of the next European that becomes popular in hopes that they can bring pride to the white race... Because we all know, all the American White hypes have been destroyed in the square circle. Everyone from Tommy Morrison to Gerry Cooney.

I know it's given you nightmares, but that's reality, punk
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-08-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Everyone would hate blacks???

I think you have it backwards.

Euro-Americans have been hated by Native Americans, Africans, African Americans, Chinese, Japenese, Russians, Cubans, Germans and any other nationality known to man.

Euro-Americans have been in some kind of conflict with every nationality known to man for the last 300 years.

Everyone doesn't hate African Americans. I can't say the same thing for Euro-Americans.

I could give two fcuks what blacks you like and don't like.

But being that this is a boxing forum, just know that African Americans have dominated this sport for the last 100+ years and there's nothing your punk ass can do about it but cry and suck the dick of the next European that becomes popular in hopes that they can bring pride to the white race... Because we all know, all the American White hypes have been destroyed in the square circle. Everyone from Tommy Morrison to Gerry Cooney.

I know it's given you nightmares, but that's reality, punk
                i didnt read any of this. i assume it was a pretty boring read. hope you feel better getting that off of your chest.

Comment

oh, i did notice in the middle of that novel you mentioned that you couldnt give a fck about what black fighters i like or dont like. apparently you do since you're writing novels.

(insert baby bottle image here)

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                    Or football or MMA or F1 or Swimming or Golf

Current number 1's in boxing per division
                    Ortiz
                    Usyk
                    Sergey Kovalev
                    Gilberto Ramirez
                    GGG
                    Alvarez
                    Pacquiao
                    Crawford
                    Barthelemy
                    Lomachenko
                    Frampton
                    Rigondeuax
                    Yamanaka
                    Gonzalez
                    Ioka
                    Lopez
                    Moonsri

Hmmmm that's a lot of Asians, Mexicans, Whites and only 4 black fighters leading their division compared to 6 white fighters Canelo counts as white because he is ginger no escaping that tail for him.

PS. I corrected two divisions the LHW where it had Ward as #1 and the one at super bantam I believe It had Quigg as the #1 I correctly placed the true #1 of each division.
                    Football?? MMA??

Lol at your list of fighters. Just lol

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      i didnt read any of this. i assume it was a pretty boring read. hope you feel better getting that off of your chest.
                      I know you didn't read it

Because the truth hurts, b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X