Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Cracked Hard Over Child Support Bill - Belts, Medal, Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarvers in a hole he cant get out of his only skill is boxing and he"s to old for any big fights and that 750k will be 900k by next yr

Comment

The money he is obliged to pay in child support is excessive, but at the same time I feel little sympathy for him. If his situation was a father who was doing the best for his children, and came up short, I'd feel differently, but he is the one who chose to place gambling ahead of his legal obligations.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Is the money going to a locked trustfund or for a college education? If so, then fine.

Let the mother have control over it? GTFO

Selling belts + olympic medals etc. That's a disgrace.

The new " best post " in this thread.

How will that child feel when she grows up and finds out what happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
          Are we supposed to feel sorry for a guy who squandered millions and neglected his children etc just because he's good at boxing

Good riddance fella, your kids having food is more important than your Mercedes

No, because he is being shafted by absurd unjustifiable legislation.

You attempting to insinuate that the child is starving..... is a little silly.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            Tarvers in a hole he cant get out of his only skill is boxing and he"s to old for any big fights and that 750k will be 900k by next yr

And the year after that..... Tarver will be homeless, driven into suicidal depression, and he will shoot the mother 4 times as she opens the front door.

Taking the shirt off his back is absurd.

Comment

Last year, one guy here lost everything he had, wife/house/belongings, everything..... he was living by a riverbed, and got involved in a long bitter dispute with 1 particular government agency.

Eventually, he completely lost it, so he walked into that agency with a shotgun and blew 2 people away..... killed them dead.

" happy now " ?

Not suggesting that what he did was appropriate or acceptable, because it obviously wasn't..... but when you put someone in a position where they have nothing more to lose, you kinda deserve whatever you get..... people should always be treated fairly.

What would happen if they tried that **** on Jermain Taylor ?

Comment

I don't like seeing a good guy who made mistakes get taken for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Last year, one guy here lost everything he had, wife/house/belongings, everything..... he was living by a riverbed, and got involved in a long bitter dispute with 1 particular government agency.

Eventually, he completely lost it, so he walked into that agency with a shotgun and blew 2 people away..... killed them dead.

" happy now " ?

Not suggesting that what he did was appropriate or acceptable, because it obviously wasn't..... but when you put someone in a position where they have nothing more to lose, you kinda deserve whatever you get..... people should always be treated fairly.

What would happen if they tried that **** on Jermain Taylor ?
                  I agree taking everything from the guy isn't the answer.

Nobody deserves this.

Comment

750k? smdh.... GTFO with that bull**** number you pulled out your arse.

you see,

this is how and why people get oj simpsoned.

what oj did was wrong of course,

but i totally understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                      Ur right...if a man doesnt want to have financial responsibility for his child, that responsibility shouldnt be forced upon him.

The system is outta control!!
                      Yea because that's what I said...

Comment

Working...
                      X