Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Asked About Fighting Demetrius Andrade to Make Canelo/Jacobs Fight Undisputed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    He is not on your list because of an interview? Shouldn't he be rated only by his fights and not interviews? He fought on even terms with Canelo twice and yet you rank Canelo 1st and GGG not on the list. You baffle me with this opinion. I think GGG beat Canelo twice and he stays number 1 on my list until I think anybody beat him and deserved the win. He will fight Andrade or someone else just as good in June and the Canelo/Jacobs winner in September so what's your problem with him? Three of his last 4 fights were with Jacobs and Canelo. Who else lately is fighting the best in the world in 75% of their fights?
    Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    None of that stuff you said was relevant. You made up all of those irrelevant stats.

Three of his last 4 fights were with Jacobs and Canelo. Who else lately is fighting the best in the world in 75% of their fights?

That’s not 75% of his fights though. You can’t just pick his last 3 fights and say he’s fought the best in 75% of his fights. L-M-A-O

He fought on even terms?

What exactly does this mean? What are uneven terms? Lol

His resume is trash and he hasn’t moved up in weight to challenge himself although he’s challenged fighters from 147-154. His resume isn’t stellar enough to stay in one division like Marvin Hagler. Because I know you’re going to say “Marvin Hagler fought in one weightclass”. That’s you ggg fans go to line. Never compare average GGG to a boxing legend like Hagler.

It also doesn’t matter how YOU scored the fight the judges said he lost and it’s a L on his record. He had a chance to prove his legacy by facing Ward instead he fought guys like Kell Brook.

It’s funny you couldn’t respond to this because it’s ether. It’s nothing you can say to defend him

Comment

Who the fuuckk Kamil sizzmore????

It must be embarassing being a ggg fan right now?

Comment

Ggg faces 37 bums before canelo and Jacobs and now it looks like he’s picking up right where he left off.

How the fuccck can any true fan support his BS

Comment

everyone knows this fool is just chasing his daddy Canelo for some money, he has no intentions to great, he never cared his entire care to be great that ambiitions wont just come at his late stage in boxing.

Comment

I wouldn't fight Andrade right now
            Its not worth the risk at all when could ruin his payday vs Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Ya'll out your mind if you think he will fight Andrade before the potential 30M+ showdown with Canelo or even Jacobs. Of course it is going to be against a lower tier fighter. Andrade is hell for anyone and could ruin those September plans. Let's see if GGG beats Canelo/Jacobs winner if he then is interested in Andrade for #AllTheBelts.
              Abel said yesterday they wanna fight Canelo even if he loses to Jacobs 😭😭

Comment

Working...
              X