Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on chicken wings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually with a chain, they got some bombass sauces and rubs, but the wing itself is tiny and putrid

Comment

I can only eat hot chicken wings. Extra sauce extra crispy. I usually get them at my local pizza shop go to or this Italian restaurant. Also the person who said dominos has good wings......... kind of scares me what people actually think a good chicken wing is. I'm from the central new York region, 2 hours away from buffalo the home of the chicken wing. We know how to make them I guess. Cause dominos is pure trash when it comes to anything.

Comment

There is a bar in the town I live in called Marty's. Best wings I've ever had. They're big, juicy and always crispy. The honey habanero are the most popular. Satan's sac is the hottest, the sauce is made from imported ghost peppers. My personal favorite are the hot with a side of blue cheese dressing. Second best goes to a bar in my hometown, Pancho O'Malley's, the Irish pub with the Mexican grub! Banging wings!!

PS - Pizza hut wings suck!

Comment

KFC mofo. That or Popeyes.

Comment

For the big fights, mostly PPV's I pay for the food.

Usually a couple of Costco pizza's, several trays of Costco wings (easy) cause you just remove the top and place them in the oven (because they come in aluminum trays), 2 orders each of the hat pastrami chili cheese fries and chili cheese fries. As well as chips and guacamole!

I expect my guess to pitch in for the fight and bring alcohol!

Comment

Nope. Never understood eating any part of the chicken outside of the breast. Thats where all the meat is at. F#ck scraping away & picking bones for lil slices of chicken. Give me that chicken titty meat thats in abundance & easily stripped from the chicken & eaten.

Comment

Well don't come to my house because I ain't buying everyone chicken breast!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

For the big fights, mostly PPV's I pay for the food.

Usually a couple of Costco pizza's, several trays of Costco wings (easy) cause you just remove the top and place them in the oven (because they come in aluminum trays), 2 orders each of the hat pastrami chili cheese fries and chili cheese fries. As well as chips and guacamole!

I expect my guess to pitch in for the fight and bring alcohol!
                  Damn, I'll be over for the next big fight!!!

Comment

Sharkys in Clifton NJ.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X