• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking The Saltiest Fighters

1. Kovalev crybaby
    2. Pacquiao shoulder
    3. JMM no he didnt
    4. Hopkins out to get me

Deontay sounds salty about AJ's attention and recognition at the moment.

Comment

Good list. +1

Comment

Chocolatito has cracked the list

Comment

Kovalev doesn't belong on that list. Ward has done much more crying than he has. Ward can't stand it that the majority of fans and boxing writers and even Mayweather think Kovalev deserved to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            1. Kovalev crybaby
            2. Pacquiao shoulder
            3. JMM no he didnt
            4. Hopkins out to get me
            Apart from Pac's legitimate Mayweather complaints (still no excuse for his ****e performance imo) Pac isnt the salty type of fighter. Took it on the chin when they robbed him against Bradley, didnt complain when a judge missed a KD in the first JMM fight costing him the fight and so on. The guy takes it all in his stride.

Kovalev hasnt cried tbh, he has just said he'd kick Ward's ass again. Its Ward who is holding up a rematch.

JMM is a crybaby, I'll give you that.

Hopkins for a long time had the right to be aggrieved considering he was overlooked by HBO and the fans in favour of RJJ, Oscar and Tito but he did become annoying when he complained about losing to Taylor, Calzaghe and Dawson.

I am going to add Mayweather always *****ing about not getting his props while teh US sports media does nothing but give him props lol

Add in Barrera who still to this day is bitter about Khan whupping him from pillar to post and gotta give a shout out to Duran who still maintains he didnt quit against Leonard

Comment

Kovalev.....he is just the biggest girl in the world right now,ward took his manhood
              Pacquiao.....Fxckin saltwater haha funny though i will give him that
              Cotto....just because he is one salty muthafxka
              Khan....Floyd ducked me hahaha OK biscuit chin

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Apart from Pac's legitimate Mayweather complaints (still no excuse for his ****e performance imo) Pac isnt the salty type of fighter. Took it on the chin when they robbed him against Bradley, didnt complain when a judge missed a KD in the first JMM fight costing him the fight and so on. The guy takes it all in his stride.

Kovalev hasnt cried tbh, he has just said he'd kick Ward's ass again. Its Ward who is holding up a rematch.

JMM is a crybaby, I'll give you that.

Hopkins for a long time had the right to be aggrieved considering he was overlooked by HBO and the fans in favour of RJJ, Oscar and Tito but he did become annoying when he complained about losing to Taylor, Calzaghe and Dawson.

I am going to add Mayweather always *****ing about not getting his props while teh US sports media does nothing but give him props lol

Add in Barrera who still to this day is bitter about Khan whupping him from pillar to post and gotta give a shout out to Duran who still maintains he didnt quit against Leonard
                Aside from Pac saying he thought he won the fight and he didn't even scream at mayweather after he found out about the IV. Pac hadn't really complain on about anyone.

But JMM on the other hand, LOL. ROBBBERY! Especially when he complained he got robbed in the Bradley fight XD

Comment

Working...
                X